Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is Infrastructure Test Definition perform testing, consisting of test environments, test tools, office environment and procedures
- What is Testing Box White Definition Testing based on an analysis of the internal structure of the component or system
- What is Path Definition A sequence of events, e.g. executable statements, of a component or system from an entry point to an exit point
- What is Validation Definition provision of objective evidence that the requirements for a specific intended use or application have been fulfilled
- What is Metric Question Goal Definition using a three-level model: conceptual level (goal), operational level (question) and quantitative level (metric
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Api Definition set of classes, protocols, methods, functions, and data structures that define the interface (calling convention) by
- Mac OS Index Inverted Definition terms, as keys, mapped to references to the documents they appear in. The index is sorted by its keys. “Inverted” means
- Mac OS Mode Kernel Definition See supervisor mode
- Mac OS Font Mechanizm Emphasized Definition The bold version of the system font
- Mac OS Relationship One To Definition relationship in which each source record has exactly one corresponding destination record. For example, each employee
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is In Scale Definition Gradually taking a position in a security or market over time
- What is Draft Commercial Definition Demand for payment
- What is Run Long Definition A period of time in which all costs are variable; longer than one year
- What is Reaction Definition A decline in prices following an advance. Opposite of rally
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Analysis Component Principal “This algorithm simply looks at the direction with the most variance and then determines that as the first principal
- Manual for Average Moving “The mean (or average) of time series data (observations equally spaced in time, such as per hour or per day) from
- Manual for Distribution Poisson A distribution of independent events, usually over a period of time or space, used to help predict the probability of
- Manual for Econometrics “The use of mathematical and statistical methods in the field of economics to verify and develop economic
- Manual for Algebra Linear A branch of mathematics dealing with vector spaces and operations on them such as addition and multiplication. “Linear