Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is test case suite Definition component or system under test, where the post condition of one test is often used as the precondition for the next one
- What is test case design technique Definition Procedure used to derive and/or select test cases. (test design technique
- What is bug report Definition component or system that can cause the component or system to fail to perform its required function
- What is structure-based testing Definition Testing based on an analysis of the internal structure of the component or system. (white-box testing
- What is hyperlink Definition A pointer within a web page that leads to other web pages
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS kind string Definition window, for example) to characterize the general nature of an item, such as Application, Folder, Alias, JPEG Picture
- Mac OS text layout object Definition information to control the display and formatting of the text to which the object is associated
- Mac OS order Definition equation. For example, the equation x 2 + x + 1 has an order of 3 because there are three distinct factors in the
- Mac OS data formatter Definition In Xcode, a string that specifies how variables are displayed in debugger datatips and the variable list in the debugger
- Mac OS buffer Definition a specific kind of data. For example, Core Audio uses buffers to supply audio to, and receive audio from, audio units
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Bull CD Definition percentage of the increase in return on a specified market index while guaranteeing a minimum rate of return
- What is First call Definition With collateralized mortgage obligation (C.M.O.s), the start of the cash flow cycle for the cash flow window
- What is Comanager Definition manager in a syndicated Eurocredit or international bond issue. Comanagers may assist the lead manager bank in the
- What is Municipal Investment Trust (MIT) Definition municipal bonds and usually holds them until maturity, passing the bond income on to shareholders, usually tax-free
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for latent variable “In statistics, latent variables (from Latin: present participle of lateo ('lie hidden'),as opposed to
- Manual for confidence interval A range specified around an estimate to indicate margin of error, combined with a probability that a value will fall in
- Manual for coefficient “A number or algebraic symbol prefixed as a multiplier to a variable or unknown quantity (Ex.: x in x(y + z), 6 in
- Manual for chi-square test Chi (pronounced like “pie” but beginning with a “k”) is a Greek letter, and chi-square is “a statistical method used to
- Manual for lift “Lift compares the frequency of an observed pattern with how often you’d expect to see that pattern just by chance