Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is executable statement Definition translated into object code, and which will be executed procedurally when the program is running and may perform an
- What is condition determination coverage Definition outcomes that independently affect a decision outcome that have been exercised by a test case suite. 100% condition
- What is test case suite Definition component or system under test, where the post condition of one test is often used as the precondition for the next one
- What is expected outcome Definition specification, or another source, of the component or system under specified conditions. (expected result
- What is risk control Definition reached and protective measures are implemented for reducing risks to, or maintaining risks within, specified levels
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Interface Builder Definition create application menus, windows, dialogs, palettes, and other standard Aqua interface elements
- Mac OS modeless dialog Definition to dismiss it before interacting with anything else onscreen. The “find and replace” dialog in many word processors is
- Mac OS PPD file Definition text file, created by a printer vendor, that contains keywords and other information to specify features, options, and
- Mac OS iOS Developer Program Definition iOS applications, test them on devices, and distribute them to your customers through the App Store
- Mac OS source control Definition See visual context
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Payable through drafts Definition to maintain control over payments made on behalf of the firm by personnel in noncentral locations. The payer's
- What is Long-term gain Definition assets held longer than 12 months, and eligible for long-term capital gains tax treatment
- What is Buying climax Definition resulting from heavy buying, which usually creates the market condition for a rapid fall in the price
- What is Horizontal price movement Definition price range over an extended period of time which creates the appearance of a relatively straight line on a graph of
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for chi-square test Chi (pronounced like “pie” but beginning with a “k”) is a Greek letter, and chi-square is “a statistical method used to
- Manual for predictive modeling The development of statistical models to predict future events. See also predictive analytics, model
- Manual for Stata A commercial statistical software package, not to be confused with strata. See also strata, stratified sampling
- Manual for vector Webster’s first mathematical definition is “a mathematical expression denoting a combination of magnitude and direction
- Manual for standard normal distribution A normal distribution with a mean of 0 and a standard deviation of 1. When graphed, it’s a bell-shaped curve centered