Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is Coverage Combination Condition Definition single condition outcomes within one statement that have been exercised by a test suite. 100% multiple condition
- What is Statement Definition An entity in a programming language, which is typically the smallest indivisible unit of execution
- What is Delphi Band Wide Definition technique that aims at making an accurate estimation using the collective wisdom of the team members
- What is Technique Specification Test Definition Procedure used to derive and/or select test cases. (test design technique
- What is Testing Down Top Definition testing where the component at the top of the component hierarchy is tested first, with lower level components being
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Script Distribution Definition that contains all the information that defines an installation experience in a distribution package. See also
- Mac OS Mask Image Definition paint, but not the color. An image mask acts like a stencil to specify where to place color on the page
- Mac OS Hashing Cryptographic Definition The process whereby data is transformed using a cryptographic hash function
- Mac OS Transaction Definition single operation that either succeeds completely (commit) or fails completely (rollback
- Mac OS Interface Ebu Aes Definition An alternate name for AES-3 . See also EBU
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Adr Definition See: American Depository Receipt
- What is Arbitrage Definition a security at two different prices in two different markets, resulting in profits without risk. Perfectly efficient
- What is Day Business Definition A day in which financial markets are open for trading
- What is Bureau Service Investors Definition NYSE service that deals with all general inquiries concerning securities investments
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Average Moving “The mean (or average) of time series data (observations equally spaced in time, such as per hour or per day) from
- Manual for Machine Vector Support Also, SVM. Imagine that you want to write a function that draws a line on a two-dimensional x-y graph that separates
- Manual for Outlier “Extreme values that might be errors in measurement and recording, or might be accurate reports of rare events
- Manual for Classification The identification of which of two or more categories an item falls under; a classic machine learning task. Deciding
- Manual for Chain Markov An algorithm for working with a series of events (for example, a system being in particular states) to predict the