Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is anomaly Definition expectation based on requirements specifications, design documents, user documents, standards, etc. or from someone’s
- What is test item Definition The individual element to be tested. There usually is one test object and many test items. (test object
- What is load testing tool Definition that usually has two main facilities: load generation and test transaction measurement. Load generation can simulate
- What is agile manifesto Definition agile software development. The values are: - individuals and interactions over processes and tools - working software
- What is safety testing Definition Testing to determine the safety of a software product
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS port name Definition namespace; a port right is specified with respect to its port name. See also port right
- Mac OS MIDI timecode Definition See MTC
- Mac OS quadratic curve Definition A curve specified by a quadratic equation
- Mac OS initialize Definition In Core Audio, to configure an audio unit for use
- Mac OS BOM Definition installer package used by the Installer to determine which files to install, remove, or upgrade. It contains all the
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Structured portfolio strategy Definition level of performance that matches some predetermined liabilities that must be paid out in the future
- What is Fictitious credit Definition Fictitious credit exists after the proceeds from a short sale are accounted for with respect to the margin requirement
- What is Defined contribution plan Definition responsible only for making specified contributions into the plan on behalf of qualifying participants. Related
- What is Volume deleted Definition tape when the tape is running behind under heavy trading, meaning that only the stock symbol and price will be shown
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for classification The identification of which of two or more categories an item falls under; a classic machine learning task. Deciding
- Manual for matrix Plural: matrices) An older Webster’s dictionary with a heavier emphasis on typographical representation gives the
- Manual for k-nearest neighbors Also, kNN. A machine learning algorithm that classifies things based on their similarity to nearby neighbors. You tune
- Manual for shell When you use a computer’s operating system from the command line, you're using its shell. Along with scripting