Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is Testing Box Glass Definition Testing based on an analysis of the internal structure of the component or system
- What is Testing Condition Definition A white box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute condition outcomes
- What is Report Transmittal Item Definition their configuration, current status and other delivery information delivered by development to testing, and possibly
- What is Testing Transition State Definition which test cases are designed to execute valid and invalid state transitions.(N-switch testing
- What is Behavior Codependent Definition dependence on another person, specifically in trying to change that person’s current (undesirable) behavior while
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Matrix Transformation Definition A 3-by-3 matrix that defines how to map points from one coordinate space into another coordinate space
- Mac OS Clipping Definition application to the Finder desktop. (2) In graphics, the process of defining the boundaries of a graphics area. (3) In
- Mac OS File Movie Definition A QuickTime file that stores a movie and its associated data
- Mac OS Connection Definition audio data entering or leaving an audio unit . A connection has one or more channels. See also channel
- Mac OS Control Source Definition See visual context
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Static theory of capital structure Definition structure is determined by a trade-off of the value of tax shields against the costs of bankruptcy
- What is Whisper number or forecast Definition company given to clients by a security analyst if there is more optimism or pessimism about earnings than shown in the
- What is Support Price Definition Government intervention to set an artificially high price through the use of a price floor designed to aid producers
- What is Level Mezzanine Definition The period in a company's development just before it goes public
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Regression Linear A technique to look for a linear relationship (that is, one where the relationship between two varying amounts, such as
- Manual for Scalar “Designating or of a quantity that has magnitude but no direction in space, as volume or temperature — n. a scalar
- Manual for Quartile Quantile When you divide a set of sorted values into groups that each have the same number of values (for example, if you divide
- Manual for Scripting Generally, the use of a computer language where your program, or script, can be run directly with no need to first
- Manual for Ruby A scripting language that first appeared in 1996. Ruby is popular in the data science community, but not as popular as