Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is test reproducibility Definition An attribute of a test indicating whether the same results are produced each time the test is executed
- What is safety critical mechanizm Definition may result in death or serious injury to people, or loss or severe damage to equipment, or environmental harm
- What is daily build Definition system is compiled and linked every day (usually overnight), so that a consistent system is available at any time
- What is security tool Definition A tool that supports operational security
- What is priority Definition The level of (business) importance assigned to an item, e.g. defect
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Output Options pane Definition A pane in the Print dialog that provides an option to save a print job as a file
- Mac OS entitlement Definition A property that allows an application to access a protected iOS feature or capability
- Mac OS rendering intent Definition the source color space to those that are within the gamut of the destination color space of a graphics context
- Mac OS contextual form Definition An alternate form of a glyph whose use depends on the glyph’s placement in a word
- Mac OS DPCM Definition variant of pulse-code modulation that encodes the difference between the current and previous sample
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is American-style option Definition exercised at any time between the date of purchase and the expiration date. Most exchange-traded options are American
- What is Book runner Definition The managing underwriter for a new issue. The book runner maintains the book of securities sold
- What is Bot Definition Shorthand for bought. Antithesis of SL, meaning sold
- What is Exercise value Definition The amount of advantage over a current market transaction provided by an in-the-money option
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Poisson distribution A distribution of independent events, usually over a period of time or space, used to help predict the probability of
- Manual for predictive analytics The analysis of data to predict future events, typically to aid in business planning. This incorporates predictive
- Manual for Markov Chain An algorithm for working with a series of events (for example, a system being in particular states) to predict the
- Manual for R An open-source programming language and environment for statistical computing and graph generation available for Linux
- Manual for Weka An open source set of command line and graphical user interface data analysis tools developed at the University of