Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is white-box technique Definition Procedure to derive and/or select test cases based on an analysis of the internal structure of a component or system
- What is MTBF Definition between failures of a system. The MTBF is typically part of a reliability growth model that assumes the failed system
- What is risk category Definition common factors such as a quality attribute, cause, location, or potential effect of risk;. A specific set of product
- What is management review Definition acquisition, supply, development, operation, or maintenance process, performed by or on behalf of management that
- What is level test plan Definition A test plan that typically addresses one test level. (test plan
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS driver Definition See device driver
- Mac OS DTD Definition Document type definition. A file that describes the structure of an XML document
- Mac OS Build pane Definition Target info windows that lets you view and edit build settings at the target and project levels
- Mac OS product container Definition A file that contains a packaged or unpackaged product. The two container types are disk image and ZIP archive
- Mac OS Copies & Pages pane Definition A pane in the Print dialog that lets the user set the number of copies and the range of pages to be printed
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Long run Definition A period of time in which all costs are variable; longer than one year
- What is A Definition Fifth letter of a Nasdaq stock symbol specifying Class A shares
- What is Mob spread Definition The yield spread between a tax-free municipal bond and a Treasury bond with the same maturity
- What is Self-liquidating loan Definition Loan to finance current assets. The sale of the current assets provides the cash to repay the loan
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for null hypothesis If your proposed model for a data set says that the value of x is affecting the value of y, then the null
- Manual for data wrangling Also, data munging. The conversion of data, often through the use of scripting languages, to make it easier to work
- Manual for Bayesian network Also, Bayes net. “Bayesian networks are graphs that compactly represent the relationship between random variables for a
- Manual for pivot table “Pivot tables quickly summarize long lists of data, without requiring you to write a single formula or copy a single
- Manual for predictive modeling The development of statistical models to predict future events. See also predictive analytics, model