Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is Testing Documentation Definition Testing the quality of the documentation, e.g. user guide or installation guide
- What is Testing Utilization Resource Definition The process of testing to determine the resource-utilization of a software product. (efficiency testing
- What is Programming Pair Definition lines of code (production and/or test) of a component are written by two programmers sitting at a single computer
- What is branch condition combination testing Definition which test cases are designed to execute combinations of single condition outcomes (within one statement
- What is Technique Execution Test Definition The method used to perform the actual test execution, either manual or automated
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Reflect Vertical Definition A type of geometric operation that reflects an image about its x-axis
- Mac OS File Nodes Definition hierarchical structure of the documentation set. It defines the table of contents that users see in the browser view of
- Mac OS Build Distributed Definition In Xcode, a build that uses several computers to compile source files
- Mac OS Flash Definition A vector-based graphics and animation technology. Flash data is exported by SWF files
- Mac OS Ticket Kerberos Definition who has been previously authenticated so that reauthentication is not needed. In Kerberos , the KDC (key distribution
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Value Present Definition equivalent in value to a payment, or to a stream of payments, to be received in the future. To determine the present
- What is Bond Foreign Definition A bond issued on the domestic capital market of another company
- What is Note Term Medium Definition continuously offered to investors over a period of time by an agent of the issuer. Investors can select from maturity
- What is Programming Linear Definition Technique for finding the maximum value of some equation, subject to stated linear constraints
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Data Series Time “Strictly speaking, a time series is a sequence of measurements of some quantity taken at different times, often but
- Manual for Algebra Linear A branch of mathematics dealing with vector spaces and operations on them such as addition and multiplication. “Linear
- Manual for Gram N The analysis of sequences of n items (typically, words in natural language) to look for patterns. For example, trigram
- Manual for Regression “...the more general problem of fitting any kind of model to any kind of data. This use of the term 'regression