Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is branch coverage Definition been exercised by a test suite. 100% branch coverage implies both 100% decision coverage and 100% statement coverage
- What is Software Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (SFMEA) Definition identification and analysis of identifying possible modes of failure and attempting to prevent their occurrence
- What is production acceptance testing Definition test phase, typically performed in a (simulated) operational environment by operations and/or systems administration
- What is anomaly Definition expectation based on requirements specifications, design documents, user documents, standards, etc. or from someone’s
- What is statement coverage Definition The percentage of executable statements that have been exercised by a test suite
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS interrupt Definition currently scheduled process and temporarily diverts the flow of control through an interrupt handler routine
- Mac OS EMMI Definition Mach’s interface to memory objects that allows their contents to be contributed by user-mode tasks. See also external
- Mac OS constant bit rate Definition See CBR
- Mac OS background selection Definition A selection in an inactive window. In Aqua, such selections are in the secondary highlight color
- Mac OS key window Definition The window that currently accepts input from the keyboard
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Floor official Definition An employee of a stock exchange who settles disputes related to the auction process on the floor of the stock exchange
- What is Dividend Definition paid to common and preferred shareholders. A stock selling for $20 a share with an annual dividend of $1 a share yields
- What is Immunization strategy Definition to eliminate the portfolio's risk, in case of a general change in the rate of interest, through the use of
- What is Margin of safety Definition management, the difference between (1) the amount of long-term financing and (2) the sum of fixed assets and the
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for standard normal distribution A normal distribution with a mean of 0 and a standard deviation of 1. When graphed, it’s a bell-shaped curve centered
- Manual for serial correlation “As prices vary from day to day, you might expect to see patterns. If the price is high on Monday, you might expect it
- Manual for moving average “The mean (or average) of time series data (observations equally spaced in time, such as per hour or per day) from
- Manual for predictive modeling The development of statistical models to predict future events. See also predictive analytics, model
- Manual for Perl An older scripting language with roots in pre-Linux UNIX systems. Perl has always been popular for text processing