Definitions for developers starting with letter B
- backpropagation definition What is iteratively adjusting the weights used in a neural network system. Backpropagation is often used to implement gradient descent. See also
- Bayes' Theorem definition What is calculating the probability that something is true if something potentially related to it is true. If P(A) means “the probability that A
- Bayesian network definition What is graphs that compactly represent the relationship between random variables for a given problem. These graphs aid in performing reasoning or
- bias definition What is learner’s tendency to consistently learn the same wrong thing. Variance is the tendency to learn random things irrespective of the real
- Big Data definition What is buzz phrase, definitions have proliferated, but in general, it refers to the ability to work with collections of data that had been
- binomial distribution definition What is independent events with two mutually exclusive possible outcomes, a fixed number of trials, and a constant probability of success. This is
Help, manual and tutorial for developers
Glossary with explanation, developer answers.
Definition of Binomial Distribution, Big Data, Bias, Bayesian Network, Bayes' Theorem, Backpropagation description.
What is Binomial Distribution, Big Data, Bias, Bayesian Network in web development.