Definitions for developers starting with letter R
- R definition What is An open-source programming language and environment for statistical computing and graph generation available for Linux, Windows, and Mac
- random forest definition What is classification that uses a collection of tree data structures. “To classify a new object from an input vector, put the input vector down
- regression definition What is any kind of model to any kind of data. This use of the term 'regression' is a historical accident; it is only indirectly related
- reinforcement learning definition What is in which the process is not given specific goals to meet but, as it makes decisions, is instead given indications of whether it’s doing
- Root Mean Squared Error definition What is Squared Error. This is more popular than Mean Squared Error because taking the square root of a figure built from the squares of the
- Ruby definition What is appeared in 1996. Ruby is popular in the data science community, but not as popular as Python, which has more specialized libraries
Help, manual and tutorial for developers
Glossary with explanation, developer answers.
Definition of Ruby, Root Mean Squared Error, Reinforcement Learning, Regression, Random Forest, R description.
What is Ruby, Root Mean Squared Error, Reinforcement Learning in web development.