Definitions for programmers starting with letter H
- Recognition Handwriting definition What is computer receiving handwritten input and intelligently recognize it to some characters. The image of the written text may be sensed "
- Language Programming Haskell definition What is called Haskell in most cases, is a standardized pure functional programming language with non-strict semantics, named after the logician
- Applications Helper definition What is viewer program launched to display content retrieved using a web browser. These applications commonly let you see and hear video and audio
- Mechanizm Heterogeneous definition What is context, refer to systems that have different aspects such as the interface, the implementation, the data, etc. Two systems in a family are
- Editor Hex definition What is Hex editor is a tool used to create and modify binary files
- Language Level High definition What is level programming language, is a programming language that, in comparison to low-level programming languages, may be more abstract, easier
- HLA: High Level Architecture definition What is general purpose architecture for distributed computer simulation systems. Using HLA, computer simulations can communicate to other computer
- HLA: High Level Assembly definition What is assembly language developed by Randall Hyde which can use high level language constructs to aid x86 assembly programmer beginners and
- Multiprocessing Hybrid Hmp definition What is kind of multitasking which provides some elements of symmetric multiprocessing, using add-on IBM software called MP/2. IBM OS/2 supports
- Allocator Memory Hoard definition What is is a memory allocator for Linux, Solaris, Microsoft Windows and other operating systems. Hoard can improve the performance of multithreaded
- Mechanizm Homogeneous definition What is context, refer to the systems if they have the same aspects like the same interface, the same implementation, that can interoperate, can
- Software Horizontal definition What is horizontal application, refers to the kind of software used by many different kinds of organizations, such as word processing or
- Hothtml definition What is editor rolled into one with a strong focus on web development, originally released as a freeware web coding tool (WYSIWYN
- Hsqldb definition What is management system written in Java. It is based on Thomas Mueller's discontinued Hypersonic SQL Project. The software is available
- Editor Html definition What is application for creating web pages. Although the HTML markup of a web page can be written with any text editor, specialised HTML editors
- Kit Html definition What is Microsoft Windows made by chami.com. It falls into the class of HTML editors that emphasize editing HTML code directly, although it does
- Software Hydrogen definition What is machine application originally developed for GNU/Linux but later ported to Windows and Mac OS X. Its main goal is to bring professional yet
- Hypercard definition What is from Apple Computer in 1987. It most closely resembles a database application in concept, in that it stores information, and is graphical
- Hypermedia definition What is term hypertext, allows graphics, audio, video, plain text and hyperlinks intertwine to create a generally non-linear medium of information
- Hypertalk definition What is language created in 1987 by Dan Winkler and used in conjunction with Apple Computer's HyperCard hypermedia program. The main target
Manuals, help and tutorials for programmers
Glossary with explanation, forum programmer answers.
Definition of Hypertalk, Hypermedia, Hypercard, Hydrogen Software, Html-Kit, Html Editor, Hsqldb, Hothtml, Horizontal Software, Homogeneous Mechanizm, Hoard Memory Allocator description.
What is Hypertalk, Hypermedia, Hypercard, Hydrogen Software, Html in programming.