Definitions for programmers starting with letter K
- K Lite Kazaa definition What is Kazaa Lite included K++, which added a memory patcher that removed search limit restrictions, multi-source limits, and set one's "
- Resurrection Lite Kazaa definition What is Kazaa Lite, is a P2P file sharing client that supports the FastTrack P2P network. Kazaa Lite Resurrection is to continue the development
- Revolution Lite Kazaa definition What is unauthorized FastTrack P2P network client. Kazaa Lite Revolution, instead of Kazaa Media Desktop, may be used to connect to FastTrack
- Kazzaa Or Kazaa definition What is free, peer-to-peer file sharing service over the Internet. To use Kazaa, a person downloads and installs a software client of Kazaa. Kazaa
- K-Lite: Kazaa Lite definition What is peer-to-peer file-sharing computer program. Kazaa Lite is an unauthorized modification of the Kazaa Media Desktop application which
- Karma definition What is is the name of a software package to aid signal processing and image processing for scientific applications
- Kdbg definition What is end for the GNU Debugger. KDbg is implemented using the K Desktop Environment (KDE) component architecture
- KDE: K Desktop Environment definition What is desktop environment and development platform built with Trolltech's Qt toolkit. It runs on most Unix and Unix-like systems, such as
- KDEAP: KDE Accessibility Project definition What is small on-line community of developers and other volunteers dedicated to ensure that the K Desktop Environment is accessible to all users
- KDM: KDE Display Manager definition What is graphical login interface for computers using Unix-like operating systems. It is the K Desktop Environment replacement for X Window Display
- Kernel definition What is the central part in most computer operating systems for the management of the system's resources and the communication between
- Mode Kernel definition What is mode, is a privileged CPU mode. In kernel mode, the CPU may perform any operations provided for by its architecture, including any
- Macro Keyboard definition What is group of definitions that allows short sequences of keystrokes to substitute long sequences of commands, and can automate repetitive tasks
- Mapping Keyboard definition What is keyboard Layout or character mapping, is a table mapping which character is activated when a specific key on the keyboard is pressed
- Changer Key Keychan definition What is program/software, that can change a software license key to another key. A key changer is not illegal, since it only changes a key, which
- Generator Key Keygen definition What is program that will generate a key or serial or registration number for a piece of software or cryptographic algorithms. Keygens are made
- Khtml definition What is developed by the K Desktop Environment (KDE) project.Built on the then new KPart framework, it was introduced with KDE2 in 2000, for use in
- Killer App: Killer Application definition What is killer app, is a computer program that is so useful or desirable that it proves the value of some underlying technology, such as a gaming
- KIS: Knowbot Information Service definition What is also known as netaddress, is a knowbot that provides a uniform user interface to a variety of remote directory services such as whois
- Meleon K definition What is Mozilla Foundation to provide a light-weight browser running under Microsoft Windows by using the operating system's native interface
- Robot Knowleage Knowbot definition What is program that will search a system or a network, such as the Internet, seeking and retrieving information on behalf of a user and reporting
- 3D Kompas definition What is Ascon Group with the main task of modeling products for design cycle reduction and their fastest way into the mass production. The main
- Kpackage definition What is for K Desktop Environment (KDE). It supports RPM and KISS, as well as Debian, Slackware, BSD and Gentoo packages. It provides a GUI for
- Kparts definition What is framework for the K desktop environment(KDE). KParts are based on the concepts of Microsoft's Object Linking and Embedding. Konsole
- Ktorrent definition What is KTorrent is a BitTorrent client written in C++ for K desktop environment (KDE), thus using the Qt toolkit.Â
- Kvcd definition What is the MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video standards for encoding digital video. It is compatible with a number of stand-alone DVD players, though this is
- Kylix definition What is Corporation's Delphi and C++ Builder development environments for Microsoft Windows. Kylix allows programmers to develop software
Manuals, help and tutorials for programmers
Glossary with explanation, forum programmer answers.
Definition of Kylix, Kvcd, Ktorrent, Kparts, Kpackage, Kompas-3D, Knowbot: Knowleage Robot, K-Meleon, Kis: Knowbot Information Service, Killer App: Killer Application, Khtml description.
What is Kylix, Kvcd, Ktorrent, Kparts, Kpackage, Kompas-3D, Knowbot in programming.