Testing & quality assurance in software development letter N
- Testing Switch N for testers What is which test cases are designed to execute all valid sequences of N+1 transitions. (state transition testing
- Conformity Non for testers What is Non fulfillment of a specified requirement
- Requirement Functional Non for testers What is functionality, but to attributes such as reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability and portability
- non-functional test design technique for testers What is cases for non-functional testing based on an analysis of the specification of a component or system without reference to its internal
- Testing Functional Non for testers What is or system that do not relate to functionality, e.g. reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability and portability
Terms for QA testers in software dev
Testing definitions, senior QA role. Quality development for testers. Explain, describe.
Definition of Non-Functional Testing, Non-Functional Test Design Technique, Non-Functional Requirement, Non-Conformity, N-Switch Testing description.
What is Non-Functional Testing, Non-Functional Test Design in testing.