Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is Analysis Flow Control Definition static analysis based on a representation of unique paths (sequences of events) in the execution through a component or system. Control help.
- What is Testing Scripted Definition Test execution carried out by following a previously documented sequence of tests help.
- What is Systematic Test and Evaluation Process Definition testing methodology, also used as a content-based model for improving the testing process. Systematic Test and Evaluation Process (STEP help.
- What is Testing Isolation Definition individual components in isolation from surrounding components, with surrounding components being simulated by stubs and drivers, if needed help.
- TEST SPECIFICATION Definition A document that consists of a test design specification, test case specification and/or test procedure specification help.
- LOW LEVEL TEST CASE Definition with concrete (implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators from high level test cases are replaced help.
- COMPOUND CONDITION Definition Two or more single conditions joined by means of a logical operator (AND, OR or XOR), e.g. ‘A>B AND C>1000’ help.
- SCALABILITY Definition The capability of the software product to be upgraded to accommodate increased loads help.
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Packet Definition networking, an individual piece of information sent on a network. (2) In Core Audio, an encoding-defined unit of audio data comprising one help.
- Mac OS Clipping Definition data dragged from an application to the Finder desktop. (2) In graphics, the process of defining the boundaries of a graphics area. (3) In help.
- Mac OS Freebsd Definition A variant of the BSD operating system help.
- Mac OS Gesture Tentative Definition Services, Ink that the system treats tentatively as a gesture until your application either confirms the Ink is indeed a gesture or informs help.
- BUILD CONFIGURATION FILE Definition contains Xcode build setting definitions. You can use it to share a set of build setting definitions among all the individuals working on a help.
- GLOBAL VARIABLE Definition A variable that is available anywhere in the script in which it is defined help.
- OGG Definition collection of digital codecs for multimedia, including Ogg Vorbis for lossy compression of audio at medium-to-high bit rates, and Ogg FLAC help.
- TRANSFORMATION MATRIX Definition A 3-by-3 matrix that defines how to map points from one coordinate space into another coordinate space help.
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Year-to-date (YTD) Definition The period beginning at the start of the calendar year up to the current date help.
- What is Simulation Carlo Monte Definition technique for solving a problem by performing a large number of trail runs, called simulations, and deducing a solution from the collective help.
- What is Return Future Expected Definition The return that is expected to be earned on an asset in the future. Also called the expected return help.
- What is Five Cs of credit Definition characteristics that are used to form a judgment about a customer's creditworthiness: character, capacity, capital, collateral, and help.
- AFFIRMATIVE COVENANT Definition A bond covenant that specifies certain actions the firm must take help.
- INDEXED BOND Definition Bond whose payments are linked to an index, e.g., the consumer price index help.
- NONDISCRETIONARY TRUST Definition A personal trust whose trustee has no discretion in deciding how income will be distributed to the beneficiary help.
- DISINTERMEDIATION Definition Withdrawal of funds from a financial institution in order to invest them directly help.
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Backpropagation Definition An algorithm for iteratively adjusting the weights used in a neural network system. Backpropagation is often used to implement gradient help.
- Manual for Distribution Posterior Definition See prior distribution help.
- Manual for Python Definition language available since 1994 that is popular with people doing data science. Python is noted for ease of use among beginners and great help.
- SHELL Definition computer’s operating system from the command line, you're using its shell. Along with scripting languages such as Perl and Python help.
- PRIOR DISTRIBUTION Definition inference, we assume that the unknown quantity to be estimated has many plausible values modeled by what's called a prior distribution help.
- K-NEAREST NEIGHBORS Definition machine learning algorithm that classifies things based on their similarity to nearby neighbors. You tune the algorithm’s execution by help.
- DIMENSION REDUCTION Definition dimensionality reduction. “We can use a technique called principal component analysis to extract one or more dimensions that capture as help.