Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is Stability definition The capability of the software product to avoid unexpected effects from modifications in the software. (maintainability compare.
- What is Statement explain An entity in a programming language, which is typically the smallest indivisible unit of execution why.
- What is Robustness what is which a component or system can function correctly in the presence of invalid inputs or stressful environmental conditions. (error how better.
- What is Testing Agile meaning practice for a project using agile methodologies, such as extreme programming (XP), treating development as the customer of testing and when.
- ROBUSTNESS TESTING abbreviation Testing to determine the robustness of the software product determines.
- FUNCTIONALITY how to of the software product to provide functions which meet stated and implied needs when the software is used under specified conditions comparing to.
- OUTPUT DOMAIN help The set from which valid output values can be selected. (domain depends on.
- AUTOMATED TESTWARE crossword Testware used in automated testing, such as tool scripts which.
- RISK CATEGORY examples grouped by one or more common factors such as a quality attribute, cause, location, or potential effect of risk;. A specific set of difference.
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Class Object Toolbox definition A collection of event handlers and data that defines a custom object such as a control or window compare.
- Mac OS Decomposition Ligature explain up of a ligature into its component glyphs during justification so that the individual glyphs may more evenly occupy the space allotted to why.
- Mac OS Well Image what is A rectangular, recessed area that displays an icon or picture and that serves as a drag-and-drop target how better.
- Mac OS Guide Automatic meaning tool that shows the spacing required to meet the appropriate interface guidelines for the target platform. This type of guide appears and when.
- WEB ASSISTANT abbreviation Tool used to customize a Direct to Web application determines.
- QUANTIZATION ERROR how to between an original analog signal value and its quantized digital representation. Quantization can sometimes results in a signal comparing to.
- LAUNCH SERVICES help programming interface that enables a running program to open other applications, documents, or URLs in a way similar to the Finder or the depends on.
- TLS crossword Layer Security. A protocol that provides secure communication over a TCP/IP connection such as the Internet. It uses digital certificate s which.
- REMOTE PROCEDURE CALL examples See RPC difference.
Computer software usage
- What is An inelegant solution or workaround definition derogatory programming term indicating an inelegant solution or workaround, typified by the lack of any clear design or testing and which compare.
- What is Data with position information explain Information (data) that contains spatial elements. The minimum spatial information is generally considered to be location, which is why.
- What is Simple Network Time Protocol what is SNTP Simple Network Time Protocol how better.
- What is Plan Development Personal meaning Development Plan. A plan normally covering no more than a year, which maps out individual personal development goals. A personal when.
- WIRELESS LAN abbreviation WLAN Wireless LAN determines.
- HEXADECIMAL / HEXAGON how to Hexadecimal. A base 16 numbering system, which uses the digits 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E and F. So: Hex Decimal Octal comparing to.
- SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT help SLA Service Level Agreement depends on.
- FREE SOFTWARE FOUNDATION PROJECT, GNU'S NOT UNIX crossword acronym standing for "GNU's not Unix". An ongoing project by the Free Software Foundation to create a free, freely which.
- COORDINATE REFERENCE SYSTEM examples CRS Coordinate Reference System difference.
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Dividend Unpaid definition A dividend declared by the directors of a corporation that has not yet been paid compare.
- What is Payer explain The person making a payment to a payee why.
- What is Market Issues New what is which a new issue of securities is first sold to investors. This is not a separate market but refers to a niche of the overall market how better.
- What is Issues Currency Dual meaning Eurobonds that pay coupon interest in one currency but pay the principal in a different currency when.
- EUROPEA, AUSTRALIA, AND FAR EAST INDEX (EAFE INDEX) abbreviation Stock index, computed by Morgan Stanley Capital International determines.
- FARTHER OUT; FARTHER IN how to Used in the context of options to refer to the relative length of option contract maturities comparing to.
- SPECIALIST BLOCK PURCHASE AND SALE help Purchase of a large number of securities by a specialist for himself or to pass on to another floor trader or block buyer depends on.
- BOOK PROFIT crossword The cumulative book income plus any gain or loss on disposition of assets which.
- FAVORABLE TRADE BALANCE examples Condition that total exports of a nation exceed total imports, creating a net export difference.
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Machine Vector Support definition Imagine that you want to write a function that draws a line on a two-dimensional x-y graph that separates two different kinds of compare.
- Manual for Covariance explain the relationship between two variables whose values are observed at the same time; specifically, the average value of the two variables why.
- Manual for Distribution Poisson what is of independent events, usually over a period of time or space, used to help predict the probability of an event. Like the binomial how better.
- Manual for Scripting meaning use of a computer language where your program, or script, can be run directly with no need to first compile it to binary code as with with when.
- SCHEMAT abbreviation specification of a mathematical (or probabilistic) relationship that exists between different variables.”[grus] Because “modeling” can mean determines.
- RANDOM FOREST how to used for regression or classification that uses a collection of tree data structures. “To classify a new object from an input vector, put comparing to.
- UTRATA, STRATIFIED SAMPLING help population units into homogeneous groups (strata) and draw a simple random sample from each group.”[gonick] Strata also refers to an O' depends on.
- T-DISTRIBUTION crossword student’s t distribution. A variation on normal distribution that accounts for the fact that you’re only using a sampling of all the which.
- CLASSIFICATION examples identification of which of two or more categories an item falls under; a classic machine learning task. Deciding whether an email message difference.