Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is failure rate Definition a given category to a given unit of measure, e.g. failures per unit of time, failures per number of transactions
- What is logical test case Definition implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators are used; instances of the actual
- What is master test plan Definition A test plan that typically addresses multiple test levels. (test plan
- What is cause-effect analysis Definition organize and display the interrelationships of various possible root causes of a problem. Possible causes of a real or
- What is vertical traceability Definition The tracing of requirements through the layers of development documentation to components
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS diphthong Definition phonetically represented by 2 characters. The characters represent the initial and final sounds of the diphthong
- Mac OS anchor point Definition mouse button to begin selecting a range of text or other items by dragging through them. The anchor point is at one
- Mac OS PKI Definition by the X.509 standard, the set of hardware, software, people, policies, and procedures needed to create, manage, store
- Mac OS breakpoint action Definition program reaches a certain point in its execution, such as logging output to the console. The default breakpoint action
- Mac OS install operation executable Definition Installer during an installation, before or after copying a package’s payload to the installation destination
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Stop-loss order Definition An order to sell a stock when the price falls to a specified level
- What is Project loans Definition mortgages on multiple-family housing complexes, nursing homes, hospitals, and other special development
- What is Business risk Definition issuer will be impaired because of adverse economic conditions, making it difficult for the issuer to meet its
- What is Net advantage to leasing Definition a lease financing arrangement rather than borrowing the necessary funds and buying the asset
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for naive Bayes classifier “A collection of classification algorithms based on Bayes Theorem. It is not a single algorithm but a family of
- Manual for predictive analytics The analysis of data to predict future events, typically to aid in business planning. This incorporates predictive
- Manual for supervised learning A type of machine learning algorithm in which a system is taught to classify input into specific, known classes. The
- Manual for deep learning Typically, a multi-level algorithm that gradually identifies things at higher levels of abstraction. For example, the
- Manual for Mean Absolute Error Also, MAE. The average error of all predicted values when compared with observed values. See also Mean Squared Error