Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is Testing Accuracy Definition The process of testing to determine the accuracy of a software product help.
- What is Integration Definition The process of combining components or systems into larger assemblies help.
- What is Identification Risk Definition The process of identifying risks using techniques such as brainstorming, checklists and failure history help.
- What is Testing Based Design Definition testing in which test cases are designed based on the architecture and/or detailed design of a component or system (e.g. tests of help.
- DEFECT MASKING Definition An occurrence in which one defect prevents the detection of another help.
- SOFTWARE QUALITY CHARACTERISTIC Definition A feature or characteristic that affects an item’s quality. (quality attribute, software product characteristic help.
- INFORMAL REVIEW Definition based on a formal (documented) procedure. initiating (IDEAL): The phase within the IDEAL model where the groundwork is laid for a help.
- DEVELOPMENT TESTING Definition informal testing conducted during the implementation of a component or system, usually in the development environment by developers help.
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Unit Output Mechanizm Definition An Apple-supplied audio unit that connects with whichever hardware device the user has designated to be the system output help.
- Mac OS Index Vector Inverted Definition an index containing terms mapped to document URL objects representing the documents that the terms appear in, as well as document URL help.
- Mac OS Gain Unity Definition A gain of 0 dB help.
- Mac OS Files Fat Definition See universal binaries help.
- REQUIRED EVENTS Definition events that all Mac apps that present a graphical user interface should be able to respond to. These events can be sent by the Mac OS, as help.
- HOST PROCESSOR Definition microprocessor on which an application program resides. When an application is running, the host processor may call other, peripheral help.
- COMPATIBILITY VERSION Definition numbers used to track minor version information in a framework. This number marks changes to the public interfaces. The compatibility help.
- SCRIPT Definition of statements, written in a scripting language such as AppleScript or Perl, that instruct an application or the operating system to perform help.
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Swap Exchange Foreign Definition An agreement to exchange stipulated amounts of one currency for another currency at one or more future dates help.
- What is Interest Minority Definition An outside ownership interest in a subsidiary that is consolidated with the parent for financial reporting purposes help.
- What is Ratios Leverage Definition the relative value of stockholders, capitalization, and creditors obligations, and of the firm's ability to pay financing charges help.
- What is Option Out Knock Definition An option that- is worthless at expiration if the underlying commodity or currency price reaches a specific price level help.
- EARNINGS BEFORE TAXES (EBT) Definition measure defined as revenues less cost of goods sold and selling, general, and administrative expenses. In other words, operating and help.
- DATING Definition Credit extension beyond normal terms of a credit supplier help.
- ACCOUNT STATEMENT Definition of banking, refers to a summary of all balances.In the context of securities, a summary of all transactions and positions (long and short help.
- UPGRADING Definition quality rating of a security because of new optimism about the prospects of a firm due to tangible or intangible factors. This can increase help.
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Shell Definition computer’s operating system from the command line, you're using its shell. Along with scripting languages such as Perl and Python help.
- Manual for Feature Definition learning expression for a piece of measurable information about something. If you store the age, annual income, and weight of a set of help.
- GATE Definition Architecture for Text Engineering,” an open source, Java-based framework for natural language processing tasks. The framework lets you help.
- MARKOV CHAIN Definition for working with a series of events (for example, a system being in particular states) to predict the possibility of a certain event based help.
- SCHEMAT Definition specification of a mathematical (or probabilistic) relationship that exists between different variables.”[grus] Because “modeling” can mean help.
- POSTERIOR DISTRIBUTION Definition See prior distribution help.