Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is state diagram Definition a component or system can assume, and shows the events or circumstances that cause and/or result from a change from one
- What is condition determination coverage Definition outcomes that independently affect a decision outcome that have been exercised by a test case suite. 100% condition
- What is maturity schemat Definition that describe certain aspects of maturity in an organization, and aid in the definition and understanding of an
- What is quality management Definition control an organization with regard to quality. Direction and control with regard to quality generally includes the
- What is test run Definition Execution of a test on a specific version of the test object
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Printing Manager Definition routines that can be used by a Classic application to print from the Macintosh computer to any type of connected
- Mac OS condition variable Definition semantics. When a thread sleeps, waiting for some event to occur, it releases a related lock so that another thread can
- Mac OS implicitly specified subcontainer Definition specified in an AppleScript script by context, rather than by an explicit reference. For example, explicitly specifying
- Mac OS out-of-line data Definition Data that is passed by reference in a Mach message, rather than being included in the message. Compare in-line data
- Mac OS font description Definition A table that contains data that fully describes a font
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Standard error Definition possible error in an estimate. Plus or minus 2 standard errors usually provides a 95% confidence interval
- What is Depressed market Definition Market in which supply overwhelms demand, leading to weak and lower prices
- What is Mutual fund theorem Definition asserting that investors will choose to invest their entire risky portfolio in a market index or mutual fund
- What is Paired off Definition Matched buy and sell market orders, usually pertaining to the pre-opening market picture in a stock, or MOC orders
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Stata A commercial statistical software package, not to be confused with strata. See also strata, stratified sampling
- Manual for moving average “The mean (or average) of time series data (observations equally spaced in time, such as per hour or per day) from
- Manual for linear regression A technique to look for a linear relationship (that is, one where the relationship between two varying amounts, such as
- Manual for Big Data As this has become a popular marketing buzz phrase, definitions have proliferated, but in general, it refers to the