Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is Testing Dirty Definition showing that a component or system does not work. Negative testing is related to the testers’ attitude rather than a specific test help.
- What is Software Usability Measurement Inventory (SUMI) Definition A questionnaire-based usability test technique for measuring software quality from the end user's point of view help.
- What is Tool Testing Performance Definition support performance testing that usually has two main facilities: load generation and test transaction measurement. Load generation can help.
- What is Incident Test Definition Any event occurring that requires investigation.(incident help.
- COMPILER Definition A software tool that translates programs expressed in a high order language into their machine language equivalents help.
- ROOT CAUSE Definition A source of a defect such that if it is removed, the occurence of the defect type is decreased or removed. (CMMI help.
- SCENARIO TESTING Definition A black box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute scenarios of use cases. (use case testing help.
- FAULT MASKING Definition An occurrence in which one defect prevents the detection of another. (defect masking help.
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Text Recognized Definition In Ink Services, Ink words processed by the recognition system help.
- Mac OS Alias Definition reference to files and folders in Mac OS Standard (HFS) and Mac OS Extended (HFS+) file systems. An alias allows multiple references to help.
- Mac OS Coalescing Event Definition See mouse event coalescing help.
- Mac OS List Data User Definition The collection of user data for a QuickTime movie, track, or media. Each element in the user data list is called a user data item help.
- SECURITY AGENT Definition In OS X, a process used by the Security Server to communicate with the user through dialogs and other user interface elements help.
- SEND RIGHTS Definition In Mach, the ability to send messages to a Mach port. Many tasks can have send rights for the same port. Compare receive rights help.
- AUDIO QUEUE Definition Services, a software object of type AudioQueueRef, used for recording or playing back audio. There are two distinct types of audio queue help.
- RETURN STATEMENT Definition In AppleScript, a statement that exits a handler and optionally returns a specified value help.
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Doctor Company Definition An executive, usually appointed from outside, brought in to turn a company around and make it profitable help.
- What is Insurance Casualty Definition Insurance protecting a firm or homeowner against loss of property, damage, and other liabilities help.
- What is Gun The Beating Definition In the context of general equities, gaining an advantageous price in a trade through a quick response to market developments help.
- What is Tax Gift Federal Definition A federal tax imposed on assets conveyed as gifts to individuals help.
- COVARIANCE Definition measure of the degree to which random variables move together. A positive covariance implies that one variable is above (below) its mean help.
- ASK Definition quoted ask, or the lowest price an investor will accept to sell a stock. Practically speaking, this is the quoted offer at which an help.
- ABNORMAL RETURNS Definition of the return that is not due to systematic influences (market-wide influences). In other words, abnormal returns are above those predicted help.
- STOCK EXCHANGE OF THAILAND (SET) Definition The only stock exchange in Thailand help.
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Algebra Linear Definition mathematics dealing with vector spaces and operations on them such as addition and multiplication. “Linear algebra is designed to represent help.
- Manual for Error Absolute Mean Definition average error of all predicted values when compared with observed values. See also Mean Squared Error, Root Mean Squared Error help.
- Manual for Mining Data Definition use of computers to analyze large data sets to look for patterns that let people make business decisions. While this sounds like much of help.
- Manual for Learning Unsupervised Definition machine learning algorithms designed to identify groupings of data without knowing in advance what the groups will be. See also supervised help.
- BIAS Definition learning, “bias is a learner’s tendency to consistently learn the same wrong thing. Variance is the tendency to learn random things help.
- LATENT VARIABLE Definition latent variables (from Latin: present participle of lateo ('lie hidden'),as opposed to observable variables), are variables help.
- NAIVE BAYES CLASSIFIER Definition of classification algorithms based on Bayes Theorem. It is not a single algorithm but a family of algorithms that all share a common help.
- DEPENDENT VARIABLE Definition dependent value “depends” on the value of the independent variable. If you're measuring the effect of different sizes of an help.