Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is root cause Definition A source of a defect such that if it is removed, the occurence of the defect type is decreased or removed. (CMMI
- What is critical success factor Definition organization or project to achieve its mission. They are the critical factors or activities required for ensuring the
- What is non-functional testing Definition or system that do not relate to functionality, e.g. reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability and portability
- What is load profile Definition component or system being tested may experience in production. A load profile consists of a designated number of
- What is Software Process Improvement Definition improve the performance and maturity of the organization’s software processes and the results of such a program
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Ink text Definition In the Ink technology, words written in electronic ink
- Mac OS timbre Definition distinct from pitch, volume, envelope, and duration. For example, a tuning fork can be described as having a “gentle”
- Mac OS round button Definition A circular push button
- Mac OS SMTP Definition Simple Mail Transfer Protocol. A protocol used to transfer email between computers, usually over Ethernet
- Mac OS Xcode Definition used to develop iOS and Mac applications. Xcode incorporates editor, compiler, debugger, linker, and other tools and
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Best's rating Definition insurance companies based on the company's ability to meet its obligations to its policyholders
- What is Deferred account Definition A type of account that delays taxes on that account until some later date
- What is Nonclearing member Definition able to clear transactions, and must pay another member firm to carry out its clearing operations
- What is Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System Definition The managing body of the Federal Reserve System, set which policies on bank practices and the money supply
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Stata A commercial statistical software package, not to be confused with strata. See also strata, stratified sampling
- Manual for k-nearest neighbors Also, kNN. A machine learning algorithm that classifies things based on their similarity to nearby neighbors. You tune
- Manual for scripting Generally, the use of a computer language where your program, or script, can be run directly with no need to first
- Manual for naive Bayes classifier “A collection of classification algorithms based on Bayes Theorem. It is not a single algorithm but a family of
- Manual for matrix Plural: matrices) An older Webster’s dictionary with a heavier emphasis on typographical representation gives the