Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is call graph Definition An abstract representation of calling relationships between subroutines in a program
- What is coverage item Definition An entity or property used as a basis for test coverage, e.g. equivalence partitions or code statements
- What is process schemat Definition A framework wherein processes of the same nature are classified into a overall model, e.g. a test improvement model
- What is deliverable Definition Any (work) product that must be delivered to omeone other than the (work) product’s author
- What is Deming cycle Definition An iterative four-step problem-solving process, (plan-do-check-act), typically used in process improvement
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS receiver Definition The object in an application designated to receive an AppleScript command
- Mac OS Standard Roman character set Definition that are supplied with the Macintosh Roman script system. The Standard Roman character set consists of the Macintosh
- Mac OS FSAA Definition that takes multiple samples at a pixel and combines them with coverage values to arrive at a final fragment
- Mac OS helper tool Definition application’s functions as a separate process. In the case of security, a helper tool performs privileged operations
- Mac OS dynamic range Definition or system that describes the difference between the loudest and softest signal that can appear at the output of the
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Fry a bigger fish Definition Used in the context of general equities. Work on a trade of larger size than a trade just disclosed
- What is Relative yield spread Definition The ratio of the yield spread to the yield level. Used for bonds
- What is Long position Definition number of contracts bought exceeds the number of contracts sold). For equities, a long position occurs when an
- What is Price-book ratio Definition the value of total assets less total liabilities (book value). Determined by dividing current stock price by common
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Big Data As this has become a popular marketing buzz phrase, definitions have proliferated, but in general, it refers to the
- Manual for Pandas A Python library for data manipulation popular with data scientists. See also Python
- Manual for prior distribution “In Bayesian inference, we assume that the unknown quantity to be estimated has many plausible values modeled by what
- Manual for data wrangling Also, data munging. The conversion of data, often through the use of scripting languages, to make it easier to work
- Manual for S curve Imagine a graph showing, for each month since smartphones originally became available, how many people in the US bought