Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is Review Management Definition evaluation of software acquisition, supply, development, operation, or maintenance process, performed by or on behalf of management that help.
- What is Risk Project Definition A risk related to management and control of the (test) project, e.g. lack of staffing, strict deadlines, changing requirements, etc. (risk help.
- What is Test Sanity Definition all defined/planned test cases that cover the main functionality of a component or system, to ascertaining that the most crucial functions help.
- What is Understandability Definition of the software product to enable the user to understand whether the software is suitable, and how it can be used for particular tasks and help.
- RELEASE NOTE Definition identifying test items, their configuration, current status and other delivery information delivered by development to testing, and help.
- BOTTOM-UP TESTING Definition approach to integration testing where the lowest level components are tested first, and then used to facilitate the testing of higher help.
- FAULT SEEDING Definition intentionally adding known defects to those already in the component or system for the purpose of monitoring the rate of detection and help.
- INTAKE TEST Definition instance of a smoke test to decide if the component or system is ready for detailed and further testing. An intake test is typically help.
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Kerning Definition An adjustment to the normal spacing that occurs between two or more specifically named glyphs, known as the kerning pair help.
- Mac OS File Movie Definition A QuickTime file that stores a movie and its associated data help.
- Mac OS Dash Definition indicates that an attribute applies to only part of the selection. For example, if a highlighted selection contains text with different help.
- Mac OS Code Obszar Definition identifying one of the world regions for restricting DVD-Video playback. The world has been divided into eight separate regions to help.
- APPLICATION PACKAGING Definition and resources in the prescribed directory locations inside application bundles. Application package is sometimes used synonymously with help.
- IMAGE EDIT PANEL Definition The Image Kit edit panel class (IKImageEditPanel ), which is optimized for editing images. The user term is Image Edit window help.
- DISK IMAGE Definition enclosure that facilitates the transport of a directory structure on the Internet. Disk images can also be compressed to allow a product’s help.
- HYPHENATION POINT Definition An entry in an array of edge offsets in source text at which it is appropriate to break a line of display text help.
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Equity Stockholder Definition item that includes the book value of ownership in the corporation. It includes capital stock, paid-in surplus, and retained earnings help.
- What is Assets Reproducible Definition A tangible asset with physical properties that can be matched or duplicated, such as a building or machinery help.
- What is Trading Matrix Definition in order to take advantage of temporary differences in the yield spread between bonds with different ratings or different classes help.
- What is Issue Oversubscribed Definition not able to buy all the shares or bonds they want, so underwriters must allocate the shares or bonds among investors. This occurs when a help.
- SUPPLY-SIDE ECONOMICS Definition A theory of economics that reductions in tax rates will stimulate investment and in turn will benefit the entire society help.
- SWAP Definition in which two entities lend to each other on different terms, e.g., in different currencies, and/or at different interest rates, fixed or help.
- CREDIT UNION Definition A not-for-profit institution that is operated as a cooperative and offers financial services such as low-interest loans, to its members help.
- FIXED EXCHANGE RATE Definition s decision to tie the value of its currency to another country's currency, gold (or another commodity), or a basket of currencies help.
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Weka Definition An open source set of command line and graphical user interface data analysis tools developed at the University of Waikato in New Zealand help.
- Manual for Distribution Normal Definition distribution. (Carl Friedrich Gauss was an early nineteenth-century German mathematician.) A probability distribution which, when graphed help.
- Manual for Mining Data Definition use of computers to analyze large data sets to look for patterns that let people make business decisions. While this sounds like much of help.
- Manual for Science Data Definition to extract knowledge and insights from large and complex data sets.”[patil] Data science work often requires knowledge of both statistics help.
- DISCRETE VARIABLE Definition whose potential values must be one of a specific number of values. If someone rates a movie with between one and five stars, with no help.
- NULL HYPOTHESIS Definition proposed model for a data set says that the value of x is affecting the value of y, then the null hypothesis—the model you're help.
- POISSON DISTRIBUTION Definition of independent events, usually over a period of time or space, used to help predict the probability of an event. Like the binomial help.
- PERCEPTRON Definition the simplest neural network is the perceptron, which approximates a single neuron with n binary inputs. It computes a weighted sum of its help.