Definition for QA testing
Quality assurance in software. Testing & finding bugs during development. Software testers.
- What is Testing Functional Non Definition attributes of a component or system that do not relate to functionality, e.g. reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability and help.
- What is Schemat Lifecycle Definition A partitioning of the life of a product or project into phases.(software lifecycle help.
- What is Milestone Definition A point in time in a project at which defined (intermediate) deliverables and results should be ready help.
- What is Scalability Definition The capability of the software product to be upgraded to accommodate increased loads help.
- COVERAGE TOOL Definition A tool that provides objective measures of what structural elements, e.g. statements, branches have been exercised by a test suite help.
- MECHANIZM OF SYSTEMS Definition heterogeneous, distributed systems that are embedded in networks at multiple levels and in multiple interconnected domains, addressing help.
- STATIC ANALYSIS Definition software artifacts, e.g. requirements or code, carried out without execution of these software development artifacts. Static analysis is help.
- CONTINUOUS REPRESENTATION Definition maturity model structure wherein capability levels provide a recommended order for approaching process improvement within specified process help.
Glossary for Mac OS developers
Apple Mac operating system explained. Helping Mac programmers.
- Mac OS Window Ink Definition The Ink toolbar plus the Ink pad. The window allows the user to control various aspects of Ink and to enter Ink input help.
- Mac OS Prefetching Definition Enterprise Object that allows you to suppress fault creation for an entity’s relationships. Instead of creating faults, the relationship help.
- Mac OS Graphics Core Definition the framework (CoreGraphics.framework) in which the Quartz API resides. The Quartz API is sometimes referred to as the Core Graphics API help.
- Mac OS Context Current Definition The rendering context to which OpenGL routes commands issued by your application help.
- POINTER Definition programming, a data type whose value actually serves as a reference to a value stored in a specific location. (2) In a human interface, a help.
- RETAIN Definition incrementing of the reference count of an object. An object with a positive reference count is not freed. (A newly created object has a help.
- PREMULTIPLIED ALPHA Definition whose components are already multiplied by an alpha value. Premultiplying speeds up the rendering of an image by eliminating an extra help.
- STRUCTURE OBSZAR Definition The entire area taken up by a window onscreen help.
What is means in finance definitions
What it means in financial world. Business definitions for young IT guys looking for finance help.
- What is Sale Last Sld Definition version of sold last sale, which shows up on the consolidated tape when a large change (one point for lower priced securities and two help.
- What is Fry a bigger fish Definition Used in the context of general equities. Work on a trade of larger size than a trade just disclosed help.
- What is Annuity Payment Deferred Definition An annuity that stipulates payments be made to the annuitant at a later date, such as when the annuitant reaches a certain age help.
- What is Liabilities Current Definition Amount owed for salaries, interest, accounts payable and other debts due within 1 year help.
- FULLY DISTRIBUTED Definition A new stock issue that has been completely resold to the investing public and is no longer held by dealers help.
- ACQUISITION OF ASSETS Definition A merger or consolidation in which an acquirer purchases the selling firm's assets help.
- MANAGEMENT DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS (MD;A) Definition management to shareholders that accompanies the firm's financial statements in the annual report. It explains the period's help.
- FINANCIAL GUARANTEE INSURANCE Definition Insurance created to cover losses from specified financial transactions help.
Glossary for developers
Help for developer. Manual for web development in several programming languages.
- Manual for Learning Deep Definition multi-level algorithm that gradually identifies things at higher levels of abstraction. For example, the first level may identify certain help.
- Manual for Distribution Normal Standard Definition distribution with a mean of 0 and a standard deviation of 1. When graphed, it’s a bell-shaped curve centered around the y axis, where x=0 help.
- Manual for Science Data Definition to extract knowledge and insights from large and complex data sets.”[patil] Data science work often requires knowledge of both statistics help.
- Manual for Correlation Serial Definition vary from day to day, you might expect to see patterns. If the price is high on Monday, you might expect it to be high for a few more days help.
- UNSUPERVISED LEARNING Definition machine learning algorithms designed to identify groupings of data without knowing in advance what the groups will be. See also supervised help.
- GRADIENT DESCENT Definition optimization algorithm for finding the input to a function “that produces the largest (or smallest) possible value... one approach to help.
- MARKOV CHAIN Definition for working with a series of events (for example, a system being in particular states) to predict the possibility of a certain event based help.
- LINEAR REGRESSION Definition look for a linear relationship (that is, one where the relationship between two varying amounts, such as price and sales, can be expressed help.