Explain DECISION TREES: “A decision tree uses a tree structure to represent a number of possible decision paths and an outcome for each path. If you have ever played the game Twenty Questions, then it turns out you are familiar with decision trees.”[grus] See also random forest.
Different definitions in web development like decision trees in Dictionary D.
- Manual Data Wrangling:
- Meaning The conversion of data, often through the use of scripting languages, to make it easier to work with. If you have 900,000 birthYear values of the format yyyy-mm-dd and 100,000 of the format decision trees.
- Manual Data Mining:
- Meaning of computers to analyze large data sets to look for patterns that let people make business decisions. While this sounds like much of what data science is about, popular use of the term is much older decision trees.
- Manual Dependent Variable:
- Meaning dependent value “depends” on the value of the independent variable. If you're measuring the effect of different sizes of an advertising budget on total sales, then the advertising budget figure decision trees.
- Manual d3:
- Manual Dimension Reduction:
- Meaning dimensionality reduction. “We can use a technique called principal component analysis to extract one or more dimensions that capture as much of the variation in the data as possible... Dimensionality decision trees.