Explain DISCRETE VARIABLE: A variable whose potential values must be one of a specific number of values. If someone rates a movie with between one and five stars, with no partial stars allowed, the rating is a discrete variable. In a graph, the distribution of values for a discrete variable is usually expressed as a histogram. See also continuous variable, histogram.
Different definitions in web development like discrete variable in Dictionary D.
- Manual Deep Learning:
- Meaning level algorithm that gradually identifies things at higher levels of abstraction. For example, the first level may identify certain lines, then the next level identifies combinations of lines as discrete variable.
- Manual Data Science:
- Meaning extract knowledge and insights from large and complex data sets.”[patil] Data science work often requires knowledge of both statistics and software engineering. See also data engineer, machine discrete variable.
- Manual Data Wrangling:
- Meaning The conversion of data, often through the use of scripting languages, to make it easier to work with. If you have 900,000 birthYear values of the format yyyy-mm-dd and 100,000 of the format discrete variable.
- Manual Data Engineer:
- Meaning data wrangling. “Data engineers are the ones that take the messy data... and build the infrastructure for real, tangible analysis. They run ETL software, marry data sets, enrich and clean all that discrete variable.
- Manual Dimension Reduction:
- Meaning dimensionality reduction. “We can use a technique called principal component analysis to extract one or more dimensions that capture as much of the variation in the data as possible... Dimensionality discrete variable.