Definitions for developers starting with letter C
- Correlation definition Definition as between two sets of data.”[websters] If sales go up when the advertising budget goes up, they correlate. The correlation coefficient is compare
- Validation Cross definition Explain name given to a set of techniques that divide up data into training sets and test sets. The training set is given to the algorithm, along what does it mean
- Classification definition What is more categories an item falls under; a classic machine learning task. Deciding whether an email message is spam or not classifies it among how works
- Variable Continuous definition Meaning infinite number of values, typically within a particular range. For example, if you can express age or size with a decimal number, then why
- Test Square Chi definition Abbreviation beginning with a “k”) is a Greek letter, and chi-square is “a statistical method used to test whether the classification of data can be determines
- Covariance definition How to two variables whose values are observed at the same time; specifically, the average value of the two variables diminished by the product of comparing to
- Coefficient definition Help as a multiplier to a variable or unknown quantity (Ex.: x in x(y + z), 6 in 6ab”[websters] When graphing an equation such as y = 3x + 4 depends on
- Linguistics Computational definition Crossword A branch of computer science for parsing text of spoken languages (for example, English or Mandarin) to convert it to structured data that which
- Clustering definition Examples up data instances into groups—not a predetermined set of groups, which would make this classification, but groups identified by the difference
- Interval Confidence definition Encyclopedia indicate margin of error, combined with a probability that a value will fall in that range. The field of statistics offers specific when
Help, manual and tutorial for developers
Glossary with explanation, developer answers.
Definition of CROSSWORD Confidence Interval, Clustering, Computational Linguistics, Coefficient, Covariance, Chi-Square Test, Continuous Variable, Classification, Cross-Validation description.
What is Explain Confidence Interval, Clustering, Computational Linguistics in web development.