Definitions for developers starting with letter N
- Gram N definition What is typically, words in natural language) to look for patterns. For example, trigram analysis examines three-word phrases in the input to look
- Classifier Bayes Naive definition What is algorithms based on Bayes Theorem. It is not a single algorithm but a family of algorithms that all share a common principle, that every
- Network Neural definition What is network to distinguish it from the brain, upon which this algorithm is modeled. “A robust function that takes an arbitrary set of inputs
- Distribution Normal definition What is Friedrich Gauss was an early nineteenth-century German mathematician.) A probability distribution which, when graphed, is a symmetrical
- Nosql definition What is any of several alternatives to the relational, table-oriented model used by SQL databases. While this term originally meant “not SQL,” it
- Hypothesis Null definition What is says that the value of x is affecting the value of y, then the null hypothesis—the model you're comparing your proposed model with to
Help, manual and tutorial for developers
Glossary with explanation, developer answers.
Definition of Null Hypothesis, Nosql, Normal Distribution, Neural Network, Naive Bayes Classifier, N-Gram description.
What is Null Hypothesis, Nosql, Normal Distribution, Neural Network in web development.