Definitions for developers starting with letter N
- Distribution Normal definition Definition Friedrich Gauss was an early nineteenth-century German mathematician.) A probability distribution which, when graphed, is a symmetrical compare
- Gram N definition Explain typically, words in natural language) to look for patterns. For example, trigram analysis examines three-word phrases in the input to look what does it mean
- Hypothesis Null definition What is says that the value of x is affecting the value of y, then the null hypothesis—the model you're comparing your proposed model with to how works
- Nosql definition Meaning any of several alternatives to the relational, table-oriented model used by SQL databases. While this term originally meant “not SQL,” it why
- Network Neural definition Abbreviation network to distinguish it from the brain, upon which this algorithm is modeled. “A robust function that takes an arbitrary set of inputs determines
- Classifier Bayes Naive definition How to algorithms based on Bayes Theorem. It is not a single algorithm but a family of algorithms that all share a common principle, that every comparing to
Help, manual and tutorial for developers
Glossary with explanation, developer answers.
Definition of ABBREVIATION Naive Bayes Classifier, Neural Network, Nosql, Null Hypothesis, N-Gram, Normal Distribution description.
What is Meaning Naive Bayes Classifier, Neural Network, Nosql, Null in web development.