Definitions for developers starting with letter S
- Shell definition Definition system from the command line, you're using its shell. Along with scripting languages such as Perl and Python, Linux-based shell tools compare
- Score Standardized definition Explain score. “Transforms a raw score into units of standard deviation above or below the mean. This translates the scores so they can be what does it mean
- Sql definition What is relational databases. Variations of this extremely popular language are often available for data storage systems that aren't strictly how works
- Scripting definition Meaning language where your program, or script, can be run directly with no need to first compile it to binary code as with with languages such as why
- Deviation Standard definition Abbreviation common way to indicate just how different a particular measurement is from the mean. “An observation more than three standard deviations determines
- Stata definition How to A commercial statistical software package, not to be confused with strata. See also strata, stratified sampling comparing to
- Sas definition Help A commercial statistical software suite that includes a programming language also known as SAS depends on
- Spss definition Crossword package, or according to the product home page, “predictive analytics software.”[spss] The product has always been popular in the social which
- Learning Supervised definition Examples which a system is taught to classify input into specific, known classes. The classic example is sorting email into spam versus ham. See difference
- Schemat definition Encyclopedia probabilistic) relationship that exists between different variables.”[grus] Because “modeling” can mean so many things, the term when
- Scalar definition Information about magnitude but no direction in space, as volume or temperature — n. a scalar quantity: distinguished from vector”[websters] See also vector pros and cons
- Data Spatiotemporal definition Tutorial Time series data that also includes geographic identifiers such as latitude-longitude pairs. See also time series data similarities
- Machine Vector Support definition Error write a function that draws a line on a two-dimensional x-y graph that separates two different kinds of points—that is, it classifies them what better
- Correlation Serial definition Answer might expect to see patterns. If the price is high on Monday, you might expect it to be high for a few more days; and if it’s low, you how much
- Curve S definition Means what since smartphones originally became available, how many people in the US bought their first one. The line would rise slowly at first, when how many
- Distribution Normal Standard definition Description and a standard deviation of 1. When graphed, it’s a bell-shaped curve centered around the y axis, where x=0. See also normal distribution what to do
Help, manual and tutorial for developers
Glossary with explanation, developer answers.
Definition of EXAMPLES Standard Normal Distribution, S Curve, Serial Correlation, Support Vector Machine, Spatiotemporal Data, Scalar, Schemat, Supervised Learning, Spss, Sas, Stata description.
What is Information about Standard Normal Distribution, S Curve, Serial Correlation in web development.