What means P0AF9 code: Hybrid Battery System Voltage Unstable. Fault type Drive system in category Electrical system fault.
The orange color P0AF9 indicates car fault. What to do when the car started to show P0AF9 error. After starting the car a signal P0AF9 lights orange. What means P0AF9 in orange color. Auto P0AF9 error repair code.
- Error code Shift Solenoid (SS) D -Electrical:
- What does it mean Wiring, shift solenoid, ECM/PCM!TCM hybrid battery system voltage unstable definition.
- Error code Transmission Fluid Pressure (TFP) Solenoid D - Circuit Intermittent:
- What does it mean Wiring, poor connection, TFP solenoid, TCM hybrid battery system voltage unstable explain.
- Error code Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) / Throttle Position (TP) Sensor B - Minimum Stop Performance:
- What does it mean APP sensor / TP sensor, throttle valve tight/sticking hybrid battery system voltage unstable what is.
- Error code Data Bus ECM 1/2 No Signal From ECM (AUDI, VOLKSWAGEN):
- What does it mean hybrid battery system voltage unstable meaning.