Meaning CAPITAL MARKET EFFICIENCY: The degree to which the precent asset price accurately reflects current information in the market place. See: Efficient market hypothesis
More terms such as Capital market efficiency in Dictionary C.
- Definition Current-Coupon Issues:
- Examples Related: Benchmark issues capital market efficiency.
- Definition Corporate Acquisition:
- Examples The acquisition of one firm by another firm capital market efficiency.
- Definition Committee On Uniform Securities Identification Procedures (CUSIP):
- Examples Committee that assigns identifying numbers and codes for all securities. These CUSIP numbers and symbols are used when recording all buy or sell orders capital market efficiency.
- Definition Closed Corporation:
- Examples A corporation whose shares are owned by just a few people, having no public market capital market efficiency.
- Definition Current Market Value:
- Examples The value of a client's portfolio at today's market price, as listed in a brokerage statement capital market efficiency.