Meaning COLLECTION: The presentation of a negotiable instrument for payment, or the conversion of any accounts receivable into cash
More terms such as Collection in Dictionary C.
- Definition Cashier'S Check:
- Examples A check drawn directly on a customer's account, making the bank the primary obligor, and assuring firms that the amount will be paid collection.
- Definition Cash And Equivalents:
- Examples that can be converted into cash immediately, as reported by a company. Usually includes bank accounts and marketable securities, such as government bonds and Banker's Acceptances. Cash collection.
- Definition Common-Size Statement:
- Examples which all items are expressed as a percentage of a base figure, useful for purposes of analyzing trends and changing relationship among financial statement items. For example, all items in each year collection.
- Definition Choice Market:
- Examples Applies mainly to international equities. Locked market in London terminology collection.
- Definition Commercial Property:
- Examples Real estate that produces some sort of income-producing property collection.