Meaning COMMISSION BROKER: A broker on the floor of an exchange who acts as agent for a particular brokerage house and buys and sells stocks for the brokerage house on a commission basis
More terms such as Commission broker in Dictionary C.
- Definition Current Market Value:
- Examples The value of a client's portfolio at today's market price, as listed in a brokerage statement commission broker.
- Definition Credit Insurance:
- Examples Insurance against abnormal losses due to unpaid accounts receivable commission broker.
- Definition Call Feature:
- Examples Part of the indenture agreement between the bond issuer and buyer describing the schedule and price of redemptions prior to maturity commission broker.
- Definition "Cost Me":
- Examples counter trading. The price I must pay to obtain the securities you wish to buy is [$] . Usually, a standard markup (1/8) is then applied for resale to this buyer. Antithesis of can get commission broker.
- Definition Cost Records:
- Examples The records maintained by an investor of the prices at which securities transactions are made, so that capital gains can be computed commission broker.