Meaning DUE DATE: Date on which a debt must be paid
More terms such as Due date in Dictionary D.
- Definition Dividend Rights:
- Examples A shareholder's rights to receive per-share dividends identical to those other shareholders receive due date.
- Definition Direct Stock-Purchase Programs:
- Examples Investors purchase securities directly from the issuer due date.
- Definition Date Of Payment:
- Examples Date dividend checks are mailed due date.
- Definition Days' Sales Outstanding:
- Examples Average collection period due date.
- Definition Diamonds:
- Examples Units of interest in the diamonds trust, a unit investment trust that serves as an index to the Dow Jones Industrial Average in that its holdings consist of the 30 component stocks of the Dow due date.