Meaning ECONOMIC DEPENDENCE: When the costs and/or revenues of one project depend on those of another
More terms such as Economic dependence in Dictionary E.
- Definition Europea, Australia, And Far East Index (EAFE Index):
- Examples Stock index, computed by Morgan Stanley Capital International economic dependence.
- Definition Extension:
- Examples Voluntary arrangements to restructure a firm's debt, under which the payment date is postponed economic dependence.
- Definition Effective Duration:
- Examples calculated using the approximate duration formula for a bond with an embedded option, reflecting the expected change in the cash flow caused by the option. Measures the responsiveness of a bond' economic dependence.
- Definition Elasticity Of An Option:
- Examples Percentage change in the value of an option given a 1% change in the value of the option's underlying stock economic dependence.
- Definition Economic Income:
- Examples Cash flow plus change in present value economic dependence.