Meaning FLAT PRICE RISK: Taking a position either long or short that does not involve spreading
More terms such as Flat price risk in Dictionary F.
- Definition Fresh Picture:
- Examples Updated estimation of a stock or market, usually following recent trading activity or news that has changed the previous look flat price risk definition.
- Definition Federally Related Institutions:
- Examples Arms of the federal government exempt from SEC registration whose securities are backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government (with the exception of the Tennessee Valley Authority flat price risk explain.
- Definition Flow Of Funds:
- Examples municipal bonds, refers to the statement displaying the priorities by which municipal revenue will be applied to the debt.In the context of mutual funds, refers to the movement of money into or out flat price risk what is.
- Definition Financial Distress:
- Examples Events preceding and including bankruptcy, such as violation of loan contracts flat price risk meaning.
- Definition First Call Date:
- Examples A date stated in an indenture, that is the first date on which the issuer may redeem a bond either partially or completely flat price risk abbreviation.