Meaning FLAT PRICE RISK: Taking a position either long or short that does not involve spreading
More terms such as Flat price risk in Dictionary F.
- Definition Floor Planning:
- Examples Arrangement used to finance inventory. A finance company buys the inventory, which is then held in trust for the user flat price risk.
- Definition Fund Of Funds:
- Examples A mutual fund or hedge fund that invests in other funds flat price risk.
- Definition Frictions:
- Examples involved in making transactions; the total process including time, effort, money, and tax effects of gathering information and making a transaction such as buying a stock or borrowing money flat price risk.
- Definition Floor Ticket:
- Examples or commodities exchange order ticket by the registered representative on receipt of a buy or sell order from a client; gives the floor broker the information needed to execute a securities flat price risk.
- Definition Federal Housing Administration (FHA):
- Examples agency chartered in 1934 whose stock is currently owned by savings institutions across the United States. The agency buys residential mortgages that meet certain requirements, sells these mortgages flat price risk.