Meaning FORWARD MARKET: A market in which participants agree to trade some commodity, security, or foreign exchange at a fixed price for future delivery
More terms such as Forward market in Dictionary F.
- Definition Force Majeure Risk:
- Examples The risk that there will be prolonged interruption of operations for a project finance enterprise due to fire, flood, storm, or some other factor beyond the control of the project's sponsors forward market.
- Definition First In, First Out (FIFO):
- Examples An accounting method for valuing the cost of goods sold that uses the cost of the oldest item in inventory first forward market.
- Definition Fixed Cost:
- Examples A cost that is fixed in total for a given period of time and for given production levels forward market.
- Definition Face-Amount Certificate:
- Examples issued by face amount. The holder makes payments periodicaly to the issues, and the issuer promies to pay the purchaser the face value at maturity or the surrended value if the security is presented forward market.
- Definition Financial Needs Approach:
- Examples A method of establishing the amount of life insurance required by an individual by estimating the financial needs of dependents in the event of the individual's death forward market.