Meaning HIDDEN LOAD: A sales charge that is not explicitly disclosed or is buried in the fine print of a mutual fund prospectus or life insurance policy and therefore is not immediately apparent
More terms such as Hidden load in Dictionary H.
- Definition Hot Money:
- Examples Money that moves across country borders in response to interest rate differences and that moves away when the interest rate differential disappears hidden load.
- Definition Home Run:
- Examples Large capital gain in a stock in a short period of time hidden load.
- Definition Hard Capital Rationing:
- Examples A capital budget that under no circumstances can be violated hidden load.
- Definition Horizontal Price Movement:
- Examples Stock price movement within a narrow price range over an extended period of time which creates the appearance of a relatively straight line on a graph of the stock's price hidden load.
- Definition Hammering The Market:
- Examples Heavy selling of stocks by speculators who think that the stock is overvalued and is about to drop hidden load.