Meaning HIGH CURRENT INCOME MUTUAL FUND: A mutual fund whose primary goal is to produce a high level of income by making higher-risk investments in instruments such as junk bonds
More terms such as High current income mutual fund in Dictionary H.
- Definition Hedge Clause:
- Examples A clause in a research report or any published document, that attempts to absolve the writer of responsibility for the accuracy of information provided high current income mutual fund.
- Definition Human Capital:
- Examples The unique capabilities and expertise of individuals high current income mutual fund.
- Definition Held Order:
- Examples Order that must be executed without hesitation (Hit the bid or take the offer in line) or if the stock can be bought or sold at that price (held limit order) in sufficient quantity high current income mutual fund.
- Definition House Account:
- Examples A type of account at a brokerage firm that is given a high level of priority and is handled by the main office or an executive, rather than a traditional salesperson high current income mutual fund.
- Definition Helsinki Exchanges (HEX):
- Examples Exchanges (HEX Ltd., Helsinki Securities and Derivatives Exchange and Clearing House) was formed at the beginning of 1998 following the merger of the Helsinki Stock Exchange Ltd. and SOM Ltd., the high current income mutual fund.