Meaning HIGH-GRADE BOND: A bond with Triple-A or Double-A rating in Standard & Poor's, or Moody's rating system
More terms such as High-grade bond in Dictionary H.
- Definition Half-Stock:
- Examples Stock, common or preferred, with a $50 par value high-grade bond.
- Definition Hong Kong Futures Exchange (HKFE):
- Examples Established in 1976, the Hong Kong Futures Exchange (H.K.F.E.) operates futures and options markets in index, stock, interest rate, and foreign exchange products high-grade bond.
- Definition Hybrid Annuity:
- Examples A type of insurance company investment that combines the benefits of both a fixed annuity and a variable annuity high-grade bond.
- Definition Highjacking:
- Examples Japanese term for a takeover high-grade bond.
- Definition Harvey, Campbell R:
- Examples Author of this glossary. Finance professor at Duke University. Author of research on international finance, asset allocation, and emerging markets high-grade bond.