Meaning HOMOGENEITY: The degree to which items are similar
More terms such as Homogeneity in Dictionary H.
- Definition Hidden Load:
- Examples A sales charge that is not explicitly disclosed or is buried in the fine print of a mutual fund prospectus or life insurance policy and therefore is not immediately apparent homogeneity.
- Definition Hedge Wrapper:
- Examples in which an investor with a long position in an underlying stock buys an out-of-the-money put and sells an out-of-the-money call. The hedge wrapper defines a range where the stock will be sold at homogeneity.
- Definition Hulbert Rating:
- Examples A rating by Hulbert Financial Digest, a service of CBS MarketWatch, of how well the recommendations of various investment advisory newsletters have performed homogeneity.
- Definition Horizontal Analysis:
- Examples dividing each expense item of a given year by the same expense item in the base year. It allows assement of changes in the relative importance of expense items over time and the behavior of expense homogeneity.
- Definition House Call:
- Examples Notification by a brokerage house that a customer's margin account is below the minimum maintenance level. The client must provide more cash or equity, or the account will be liquidated homogeneity.