Meaning LEGAL ENTITY: A person or organization that can legally enter into a contract, and may therefore be sued for failure to comply with the terms of the contract
More terms such as Legal entity in Dictionary L.
- Definition Late Tape:
- Examples A delay in the display of price changes on the tape of an exchange because of heavy trading. In severe instances the first digit of each price is intentionally deleted legal entity definition.
- Definition Legal Opinion:
- Examples A statement, usually written by a specialized law firm, required for a new municipal bond issue stating that the issue is legally acceptable legal entity explain.
- Definition Lockbox:
- Examples processing service provided to firms by banks, which collect payments from a dedicated postal box to which the firm directs its customers to send payment to. The banks make several collections per legal entity what is.
- Definition London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR):
- Examples interest that major international banks in London charge each other for borrowings. Many variable interest rates in the U.S. are based on spreads off LIBOR. By contrast with the bid rate LIBID quoted legal entity meaning.
- Definition Locked Market:
- Examples if the bid price equals the ask price. This can occur, for example, if the market is brokered and one side pays brokerage only, in over-the-counter trading the initiator of the transaction. Highly legal entity abbreviation.