Meaning MISERY INDEX: An index that sums the unemployment and inflation rates, used as a political rating or measure of consumer confidence
More terms such as Misery index in Dictionary M.
- Definition Matched Book:
- Examples A bank runs a matched book when the of maturities of its assets and liabilities is distribution equal misery index.
- Definition Money Purchase Plan:
- Examples A defined benefit contribution plan in which the participant contributes some part and the firm contributes at the same or a different rate. Also called an individual account plan misery index.
- Definition Milan Stock Exchange:
- Examples The largest regional stock exchange in Italy, facilitating more than 90% of the country's trading volume misery index.
- Definition Multiple Listing:
- Examples by a broker who is a member of a multiple-listing organization, providing the exclusive right to sell, with the additional authority and obligation to distribute the listing to the other brokers in a misery index.
- Definition Manufactured Housing Securities (MHS):
- Examples Loans on manufactured homes-that is, factory-built or prefabricated housing, including mobile homes misery index.