Meaning OFFER: Indicates a willingness to sell at a given price. Related: Bid
More terms such as Offer in Dictionary O.
- Definition Oversubscription Privilege:
- Examples In a rights issue, arrangement by which shareholders are given the right to apply for any shares that are not taken up offer definition.
- Definition Other Capital:
- Examples payments, other capital is a residual category that groups all the capital transactions that have not been included in direct investment, portfolio investment, and reserves categories. It is divided offer explain.
- Definition One-Man Picture:
- Examples When both bid and the offered prices of a broker come from the same source offer what is.
- Definition Other Current Assets:
- Examples Value of noncash assets, including prepaid expenses and accounts receivable, due within one year offer meaning.
- Definition Outstanding Shares:
- Examples Shares that are currently owned by investors offer abbreviation.