Meaning PERPETUAL BOND: Nonredeemable bond with no maturity date that pays regular interest rates indefinitely
More terms such as Perpetual bond in Dictionary P.
- Definition Plan Sponsors:
- Examples establish pension plans, including private business entities acting for their employees; state and local entities operating on behalf of their employees; unions acting on behalf of their members; and perpetual bond definition.
- Definition Purchase Accounting:
- Examples accounting for a merger that treats the acquirer as having purchased the assets and assumed the liabilities of the acquiree, which are then written up or down to their respective fair market values perpetual bond explain.
- Definition Pay-Up:
- Examples resulting from a swap into higher-priced bonds or the need/willingness of a bank or other borrower to pay a higher rate of interest to get funds. Used in the context of general equities. (1) When an perpetual bond what is.
- Definition Put An Option:
- Examples To exercise a put option perpetual bond meaning.
- Definition Precompute:
- Examples interest in which the annual interest is either deducted from the face amount of the loan when the funds are distributed or is added to the total amount and divided into the regular payments perpetual bond abbreviation.