Meaning REGIONAL FUND: A mutual fund that invests in a specific geographic area overseas, such as Asia or Europe
More terms such as Regional fund in Dictionary R.
- Definition Reference Rate:
- Examples A benchmark interest rate (such as LIBOR) used to specify conditions of an interest rate swap or an interest rate agreement regional fund.
- Definition Red Herring:
- Examples A preliminary prospectus providing information required by the SEC. It excludes the offering price and the coupon of the new issue regional fund.
- Definition Roth IRA:
- Examples Individual Retirement Account that allows contributors to invest up to $2,000 per year, and to withdraw the principal and earnings totally tax-free under certain conditions regional fund.
- Definition Recapture:
- Examples A provision in a contract that allows one party to recover (recapture) some degree of possession of an asset, such as a share of the profits derived from some property regional fund.
- Definition Risk-Return Trade-Off:
- Examples The basic concept that higher expected returns accompany greater risk, and vice versa regional fund.