Meaning S;P 500 COMPOSITE INDEX: Index of 500 widely held common stocks that measures the general performance of the market
More terms such as S;P 500 Composite Index in Dictionary S.
- Definition Short Straddle:
- Examples A straddle involves both purchase and sale. In short straddle one put and one call are sold s;p 500 composite index.
- Definition Self-Employment Tax:
- Examples A tax self-employed people must pay to qualify them to receive Social Security benefits at retirement s;p 500 composite index.
- Definition Skip-Day Settlement:
- Examples Settling a trade one business day beyond what is normal s;p 500 composite index.
- Definition Significant Order:
- Examples sell a large enough quantity of securities that the price of the security may be affected. Institutional investors usually spread out such an order over a few days or weeks to avoid adverse pressures s;p 500 composite index.
- Definition Seasonally Adjusted:
- Examples Mathematically adjusted by moderating a macroeconomic indicator (e.g., oil prices/imports) so that relative comparisons can be drawn from month to month all year s;p 500 composite index.