Meaning ZERO-ONE INTEGER PROGRAMMING: An analytical method that can be used to determine the solution to a capital rationing problem
More terms such as Zero-one integer programming in Dictionary Z.
- Definition Zero-Coupon Convertible Security:
- Examples convertible into the common stock of the issuing company after the stock reaches a certain price, using a put option inherent in the security.Also refers to zero-coupon bonds, which are convertible zero-one integer programming.
- Definition Zero Uptick:
- Examples Related: Tick-test rules zero-one integer programming.
- Definition Zero Prepayment Assumption:
- Examples The assumption of payment of scheduled principal and interest with no payments zero-one integer programming.
- Definition Zero-Minus Tick:
- Examples Sale that takes place at the same price as the previous sale, but at a lower price than the last different price. Antithesis of zero-plus tick zero-one integer programming.
- Definition Zabara:
- Examples international equities. Japanese securities transactions conducted on the principal of auction, i.e., (1) price priority in which the selling (buying) order with the lowest (highest) price takes zero-one integer programming.