Meaning ZERO PREPAYMENT ASSUMPTION: The assumption of payment of scheduled principal and interest with no payments
More terms such as Zero prepayment assumption in Dictionary Z.
- Definition Zero-Minus Tick:
- Examples Sale that takes place at the same price as the previous sale, but at a lower price than the last different price. Antithesis of zero-plus tick zero prepayment assumption.
- Definition Z:
- Examples Nasdaq stock symbol indicating that listing is a fifth class of preferred stock, a stub, a certificate representing a limited partnership interest, foreign preferred when issued, or a second class of zero prepayment assumption.
- Definition Zero-Beta Portfolio:
- Examples A portfolio constructed to have zero systematic risk, similar to the risk-free asset, that is, having a beta of zero zero prepayment assumption.
- Definition Zero-Base Budgeting (ZBB):
- Examples Budgeting method that disregards the previous year's budget in setting a new budget, since circumstances may have changed. Each and every expense must be justified in this system zero prepayment assumption.
- Definition Zero-Bracket Amount:
- Examples The standard deduction portion of income which is not taxed for taxpayers choosing not to itemize deductions zero prepayment assumption.