Explanation AIAT: Apple Information Access Toolkit. In Classic Mac OS, an object-oriented information access engine that contained a collection of tools for indexing, searching, and analyzing large volumes of documents. Search Kit is the OS X implementation of the AIAT. AIAT was formerly known by its code name V-Twin
More definitions for Mac OS users such as AIAT in Dictionary A.
- Help Arbitrary Reference Form:
- Usage In AppleScript, a reference form that specifies an arbitrary object in a container aiat.
- Help AV/C:
- Usage Audio/Video Control. A standard, published by the IEEE , that provides a music and audio device command protocol over FireWire (IEEE 1394) connections aiat.
- Help AGL Framework:
- Usage Apple Graphics Library framework. The Apple framework for using OpenGL graphics in Mac apps written in the Carbon environment aiat.
- Help AppleScript Kit:
- Usage A framework that supplies advanced Cocoa scripting support and other features required by AppleScript Studio aiat.
- Help Application ID:
- Usage identifies an iPhone application or a set of iPhone applications from one vendor. They are similar to bundle identifiers. This is an example application ID: GFWOTNXFIY.com.mycompany.MyApp aiat.