Explanation APPLESCRIPT KIT: A framework that supplies advanced Cocoa scripting support and other features required by AppleScript Studio
More definitions for Mac OS users such as AppleScript Kit in Dictionary A.
- Help AppleScript Object Schemat:
- Usage structure that, for a given application, specifies the classes of objects a scripter can work with in scripts, the accessible properties of those objects, and the inheritance and containment applescript kit definition.
- Help Application-Modal:
- Usage A window state where the user cannot do anything else within the application until the window is dismissed. Compare document-modal , system modal applescript kit explain.
- Help Action Button:
- Usage The button that confirms the message text in a dialog. The action button is in the lower-right corner of a dialog. It is often, but not always, the default button applescript kit what is.
- Help Active End:
- Usage The point at which the user releases the mouse button when selecting a range of text or other items. Compare anchor point applescript kit meaning.
- Help Accelerate Framework:
- Usage An OS X framework that serves as a container for several other frameworks related to optimization and high performance applescript kit abbreviation.