Explanation LINE JOIN: The style that Quartz uses to draw the junction between connected line segments—miter, round, or bevel
More definitions for Mac OS users such as line join in Dictionary L.
- Help Lossy Compression:
- Usage Data size reduction that entails loss of information. Common lossy audio compression formats include MP3 , AAC , and IMA ADPCM . See also perceptual coding . Compare lossless compression line join.
- Help Linear:
- Usage In audio, describes a transfer function whose output signal is directly proportional to the input line join.
- Help Limiter:
- Usage In audio, circuitry or software that limits signal amplitude to a user-defined maximum. Compare level compression line join.
- Help Ligature Decomposition:
- Usage The breaking up of a ligature into its component glyphs during justification so that the individual glyphs may more evenly occupy the space allotted to the ligature line join.
- Help Label Font:
- Usage The font used for labels with controls such as sliders and icon bevel buttons. It is 10-point Lucida Grande Regular line join.