Explanation MIME TYPE: A string designating the type of data in an attachment transmitted via MIME, such as text/plain, image/jpeg, audio/mp3, or video/quicktime
More definitions for Mac OS users such as MIME type in Dictionary M.
- Help Music Player:
- Usage The Core Audio programming construct that applications use to play MIDI or other event data mime type.
- Help Monotimbral:
- Usage In Core Audio, describes an instrument unit configured to produce sounds of only a single timbre. Both monophonic and polyphonic instrument units can be monotimbral. Compare multitimbral mime type.
- Help Mutually Exclusive Attribute Group:
- Usage A set of attribute choices in which the user can select only one item, such as font size. Compare accumulating attribute group mime type.
- Help Minor Version:
- Usage A framework version specifier designating a framework that is compatible with programs linked with later builds of the framework within the same major version. Compare major version mime type.
- Help Mbuf:
- Usage A data structure containing data about a network packet mime type.