Explanation MPEG-2 AAC: See AAC
More definitions for Mac OS users such as MPEG-2 AAC in Dictionary M.
- Help Memory Descriptor:
- Usage describes how a stream of data, depending on direction, should either be laid into memory or extracted from memory. It represents a segment of memory holding the data involved in an I/O transfer and mpeg-2 aac.
- Help Managed Install:
- Usage An Installer-driven installation process. Users open an installer package in the Installer application, which performs all installation tasks mpeg-2 aac.
- Help MIDI Timecode:
- Usage See MTC mpeg-2 aac.
- Help Menu Item Index:
- Usage A one-based index that identifies a particular menu item in the menu. A menu item index of 3 indicates the third item in the menu mpeg-2 aac.
- Help Microkernel:
- Usage implementing a minimal set of abstractions. Typically, higher-level OS services such as file systems and device drivers are implemented in layers above a microkernel, possibly in trusted user-mode mpeg-2 aac.