Explanation ORDERED TASKS: In Xcode, tasks that contain inputs that are the outputs of other tasks or outputs that are the inputs of other tasks. Compare unordered tasks
More definitions for Mac OS users such as ordered tasks in Dictionary O.
- Help One-Shot Timer:
- Usage A Carbon event timer that fires only once. See also event timer ordered tasks.
- Help Operation Queue:
- Usage An instance of the NSOperationQueue class. Operation queues manage the execution of operation objects ordered tasks.
- Help Optical Alignment:
- Usage The fine adjustment of glyph positions at the ends of lines to give a more even visual appearance to margins ordered tasks.
- Help Outlet:
- Usage A pointer to another object that can be set in Interface Builder. Applications use outlets to store references to objects in nib files ordered tasks.
- Help Operand:
- Usage An expression from which an operator derives a value ordered tasks.