Explanation PUBLIC KEY: A cryptographic key that can be shared or made public without compromising the cryptographic method. See also public key cryptography
More definitions for Mac OS users such as public key in Dictionary P.
- Help Panel:
- Usage floats above other windows and provides tools or controls that users can work with while documents are open. Panel is not a user term; the equivalent term is window or dialog, as appropriate. See public key.
- Help Password:
- Usage Data, usually a character string, used to authenticate a user for a service or application public key.
- Help Phrase Searching:
- Usage string to indexed terms, with the query string considered as a complete phrase. A match occurs when the exact query phrase appears in a document. Search Kit supports phrase searching in inverted and public key.
- Help Product:
- Usage An application or framework produced by Xcode public key.
- Help Paper Rectangle:
- Usage describes the size of a piece of paper on which a page is printed. This rectangle is defined in the same coordinate system as the page rectangle . Thus, the upper-left coordinates of the paper public key.