Explanation QUICKTIME: Apple’s multimedia authoring and rendering technology, implemented as a set of Macintosh system extensions or a Windows dynamic-link library that other code can use to create and manipulate time-based data
More definitions for Mac OS users such as QuickTime in Dictionary Q.
- Help Quartz Compositor:
- Usage An advanced windowing system that manages the onscreen presentation of Quartz, OpenGL, and QuickTime content, much as a video mixer does quicktime.
- Help Quartz Extreme:
- Usage integrated into the lower layers of Quartz that enables many graphics operations to be offloaded to hardware. This offloading of work to the graphics processing unit (GPU) provides tremendous quicktime.
- Help Quantum Computer:
- Usage the logic gates are based on quantum phenomena such as electron spin rather than mechanical or conventional electronic components. Because of the superposition of quantum states (a consequence of quicktime.
- Help Queue-Synchronized State:
- Usage The state of an input device according to the events that have been dispatched from the event queue. This state may differ from the actual physical state of the input device quicktime.
- Help Quantization Error:
- Usage between an original analog signal value and its quantized digital representation. Quantization can sometimes results in a signal-correlated noise called quantization noise . See also dither quicktime.