Explanation UNIT TEST: A piece of code that exercises some part of an application. A unit test provides a specific input and expects the application to return a specific output
More definitions for Mac OS users such as unit test in Dictionary U.
- Help User Space:
- Usage outside the protected partition in which the kernel resides. Applications, plug-ins, and other types of modules typically run in user space. Compare kernel space . (2) In Quartz 2D, the device unit test.
- Help Uniform Resource Locator:
- Usage See URL unit test.
- Help URL Loading Mechanizm:
- Usage use to access the contents of http://, https://, and ftp:// URLs. Because https:// websites use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) or TLS (Transport Layer Security) to protect data transfers, you can use unit test.
- Help UID:
- Usage User ID. In BSD , the UID is a unique attribute of a user account that is used to identify the user. Each file system object and each process has an associated UID. See also file UID , GID , UUID unit test.
- Help UDDI:
- Usage Universal Description, Discovery and Integration. A searchable directory of web services that web service requesters can use to search for web services and obtain their WSDL documents unit test.