Explanation UNIT TEST: A piece of code that exercises some part of an application. A unit test provides a specific input and expects the application to return a specific output
More definitions for Mac OS users such as unit test in Dictionary U.
- Help Unordered Tasks:
- Usage In Xcode, tasks with no inputs and outputs, or tasks whose inputs are not the outputs of other tasks and whose outputs are not the inputs of other tasks. Compare ordered tasks unit test.
- Help Uniform Resource Locator:
- Usage See URL unit test.
- Help Umbrella Framework:
- Usage that includes and links with constituent subframeworks and other public frameworks. An umbrella framework “contains” the system software defining an application environment or a layer of system unit test.
- Help UTF-8:
- Usage Transformation Format 8. A format used to represent a sequence of 16-bit Unicode characters with an equivalent sequence of 8-bit characters, none of which are zero. This sequence of characters can be unit test.
- Help UDP:
- Usage User Datagram Protocol. A lightweight and efficient connectionless datagram transport protocol. Used to send self-routing data throughout a network unit test.