Explanation FASM: FLAT ASSEMBLER: Flat Assembler(FASM) is a free, multiple-pass, Intel-style assembler supporting the IA-32 and x86-64 architectures. FASM is written in assembly language, comes with full source. The project was started in 1999 by Tomasz Grysztar.Â It is noted for its fast speed, size optimizations, portability, powerful macro capabilities, and online forum community. However, it uses (almost) no command-line options. Binaries/sources are available for Linux, Windows (w/ IDE), DOS, OpenBSD etc., MenuetOS, OctaOS, and Dex4u. FASM contains bindings to the Windows GUI and OpenGL. All versions of FASM can directly output any of the following: flat binary, ELF or COFF (classic or MS) objects, or executables in either MZ, ELF or PE format. An unofficial port targeting the ARM architecture (FASMARM) exists.
Other definitions in programming such as FASM: Flat Assembler in Dictionary F.
- Manual Free Software License:
- Help license refers to a license which grants permissions to the recipient to remove any ownership issues which would otherwise prevent the software from being free software. With free software license fasm: flat assembler.
- Manual FAB: FORTRAN Assembly Program:
- Help FORTRAN Assembly Program (FAP) was a macro FORTRAN assembler for the IBM 709, 7090, and 7094 computers of the 1950s and 60s fasm: flat assembler.
- Manual Fat Binary:
- Help known as multiarchitecture binary, is a computer program that is native to multiple instruction set architectures (ISA) and thus can be run on multiple processor types. The usual method of fasm: flat assembler.
- Manual FireFox:
- Help as Mozilla Firefox, is a free, open source, cross-platform, graphical web browser developed by the Mozilla Corporation and hundreds of volunteers. Firefox includes an integrated pop-up blocker fasm: flat assembler.
- Manual FreeDoom:
- Help WAD file intended to be used instead of the copyrighted file from the original Doom and Doom II. The idea is that since the source to Doom is released as open source you can combine the free game fasm: flat assembler.