Explanation JAVA BEANS: Java bean, in computer programming, is a portable, platform-independent means of creating reusable components. Created by Sun Microsystems, Java Beans is intended to be similar in functionality to OpenDOC, ActiveX, OLE, and COM.
Other definitions in programming such as Java Beans in Dictionary J.
- Manual Java Programming Language:
- Help language, simply called Java in most cases, is an object-oriented programming language developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems 1995. Java borrows much syntax from C and C++ but has a simpler java beans.
- Manual JavaCC: Java Compiler Compiler:
- Help Compiler(JavaCC) is a parser generator for the Java programming language. JavaCC generates a parser for a grammar provided in extended Backusâ€“Naur form (EBNF) notation with the output as the Java java beans.
- Manual Jump Threading:
- Help threading is a compiler optimization. In this pass, conditional jumps in the code that branch to identical or inverse tests are detected, and can be "threaded" through a second conditional java beans.
- Manual JCP: Java Community Process:
- Help Process (JCP), established in 1998, is a formalized process which allows interested parties to be involved in the definition of future versions and features of the Java platform. The JCP process java beans.
- Manual JRT:
- Help implementation of the computer programming language Pascal. It was available in the early 1980s on the CP/M operating system. JRT was a Pascal interpreter, that compiled down to its own pseudo-code java beans.