Explanation MIT LICENSE: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY LICENSE: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) License, originated at the MIT, is a type of licence for the use of certain types of computer software. It allows reuse for open source and proprietary software. Many groups use the MIT license for their own software, such as expat, MetaKit, and the X Window System.
Other definitions in programming such as MIT License: Massachusetts Institute of Technology License in Dictionary M.
- Manual MUI: Magic User Interface:
- Help Interface(MUI) is an object oriented system by Stefan Stuntz to generate and maintain graphical user interfaces. The MUI was written for AmigaOS and gained popularity amongst both programmers and mit license: massachusetts institute of technology license.
- Manual MicroBSD:
- Help of the UNIX-like BSD operating system descendant OpenBSD 3.0, begun in July 2002. The project's objective to produce a fully secure, complete system, but with a small footprint. The first phase mit license: massachusetts institute of technology license.
- Manual Monotone:
- Help source software tool for revision control. Monotone tracks revisions to files, groups sets of revisions into changesets, and tracks history across renames. The design principle is distributed mit license: massachusetts institute of technology license.
- Manual Microcode:
- Help known as microprogram, refers to the instruction set of a CPU as a sequence of microcode instructions (microinstructions), each of which typically consists of a number of bit fields and the address mit license: massachusetts institute of technology license.
- Manual Multiple Perspective Software Development:
- Help Multiple perspective software development refers to an approach to software development which requires communication and collaboration between experts in a number of different fields mit license: massachusetts institute of technology license.