Explanation PEEK AND POKE: In computing, PEEK is a BASIC programming language function used for reading the contents of a memory cell at a specified address. The corresponding command to set the contents of a memory cell is POKE.
Other definitions in programming such as PEEK and POKE in Dictionary P.
- Manual Podcatcher:
- Help computer program used to automatically download podcasts. It is a form of aggregator, and can also transfer received audio files to a portable media player. For example, the iTunes by Apple Computers peek and poke.
- Manual Paint Program:
- Help type of application that allows a user to "paint" on the computer screen. Using a mouse or other pointer, the user can select from various drawing and painting tools such as brushes, spray peek and poke.
- Manual Pre-Emptive Multitasking:
- Help multitasking, also known as preemptive multithreading, is a form of multitasking where the scheduler can interrupt and suspend ("swap out") the currently running task in order to start or peek and poke.
- Manual People Aggregator:
- Help A people aggregator is a social networking system derived from FOAF that uses open standards, network interconnectivity, and massive flexibility to decentralise social networking on the internet peek and poke.
- Manual PC-DOS: Personal Computer-Disk Operating Mechanizm:
- Help Disk Operating System(PC-DOS) is an operating system developed by Microsoft and supplied with IBM PCs. Microsoft also developed MS-DOS, a very similar operating system, to be used with non-IBM PCs peek and poke.