Explanation PSE: PROBLEM SOLVING ENVIRONMENT: A Problem Solving Environment (PSE) is specialized software for solving one class of problems. Many PSEs were introduced in the 1990s. They use the language of the respective field and often employ modern graphical user interfaces €“ the goal is to make the software easy to use for specialists in fields other than computer science.
Other definitions in programming such as PSE: Problem Solving Environment in Dictionary P.
- Manual PowerArchiver:
- Help commercial file archiver designed for Microsoft Windows users, developed by ConexWare Inc. It uses eg. 7-Zip format, and can also handle a number of other archive formats. It is a commercial product pse: problem solving environment.
- Manual Preprocessor:
- Help A preprocessor is a program that takes text and performs lexical conversions on it. The conversions may include macro substitution, conditional inclusion, and inclusion of other files pse: problem solving environment.
- Manual Program:
- Help a program, also known as computer program, software, applications program, system software, or software progam, is an organized list of instructions that, when executed, causes the computer to pse: problem solving environment.
- Manual Payware:
- Help Payware is a type of Internet downloadable software that has a price and is on sale. It is a commercial software not freeware or shareware pse: problem solving environment.
- Manual Partial Evaluation:
- Help is a technique for program compiling optimization. During compiling, partial evaluation transforms and pre-computes the static data, part of the input data known at compile time, into dynamic data pse: problem solving environment.