Explanation QUERY OPTIMIZER: The query optimizer is the component of a database management system that is used to analyze queries submitted to database server for execution, and then determine the optimal way to execute the query (Query plan).The query optimizer cannot be accessed directly by users. Instead, once queries are submitted to database server, and parsed by the parser, they are then passed to the query optimizer where optimization occurs.
Other definitions in programming such as Query Optimizer in Dictionary Q.
- Manual QVCS:
- Help version control system products published by Quma Software, Inc. The QVCS product family supplies version control system with features similar to many other version control products on the market query optimizer.
- Manual Qcad:
- Help aided design (CAD) software package for 2D design and drafting. It is available for Linux, Mac OS X, Unix and Microsoft Windows. QCad is developed by RibbonSoft and released under the GPL. QCad 2 query optimizer.
- Manual QB: QuickBASIC:
- Help QuickBASIC (QB) is a descendant of the BASIC programming language that was developed by the Microsoft Corporation for use with the MS-DOS operating system. It is loosely based on GW-BASIC but adds query optimizer.
- Manual QTW: QuickTime For Windows:
- Help QuickTime for Windows(QTW) is a multimedia software from Apple Computer that integrates full-motion video and sound into application programs query optimizer.
- Manual Qbasic:
- Help of the BASIC programming language, which is similar but different from the QuickBasic programming language. The source code is compiled to an intermediate form within the integrated development query optimizer.