Explanation RECURSIVE: Recursive in computer programming refers to software that calls itself. Recursion should generally be avoided in an embedded system, since it frequently requires a large stack.
Other definitions in programming such as Recursive in Dictionary R.
- Manual RISC OS: Reduced Instruction Set Computer Operating Mechanizm:
- Help Set Computer Operating System(RISC OS) is a Graphical user interface-based operating system for ARM-processor based computers or similar devices. RISC OS replaced the Arthur operating system used on recursive.
- Manual Revision Control Mechanizm:
- Help system manages multiple revisions to a single unit of information, typically a digital document containing source code. It is most commonly used in engineering and software development to manage recursive.
- Manual RAR: Roshal Archive:
- Help short of Roshal ARchive, is a proprietary file format for data compression and archiving, which was developed by Eugene Roshal (hence the name RAR: Roshal ARchive). He also developed programs for recursive.
- Manual Rosegarden:
- Help open source digital audio workstation program developed for Linux with ALSA and KDE. It acts as an audio and MIDI sequencer, scorewriter and musical composition and editing tool. It is intended to be recursive.
- Manual Relational Database:
- Help database is a database structured in accordance with the relational model. Strictly speaking the term refers to a specific collection of data but it is invariably employed together with the software recursive.