Explanation RUNTIME: In computer science, runtime or run time describes the operation of a computer program, the duration of its execution, from beginning to termination (compare compile time).
Other definitions in programming such as Runtime in Dictionary R.
- Manual Revision Control Mechanizm:
- Help system manages multiple revisions to a single unit of information, typically a digital document containing source code. It is most commonly used in engineering and software development to manage runtime definition.
- Manual Ruby Programming Language:
- Help Language is a reflective, object-oriented programming language. It combines syntax inspired by Perl with Smalltalk-like object-oriented features, and also shares some features with Python, Lisp runtime explain.
- Manual Repository Open Service Interface Definition:
- Help Service Interface Definition (OSID) is an O.K.I. specification which defines the storing and retrieving of digital content, referred to as Assets. OSIDs are programmtic interfaces which comprise a runtime what is.
- Manual Rematerialization:
- Help is a compiler optimization method which saves time by recomputing a value instead of loading it from memory. It is typically tightly integrated with register allocation, where it is used as an runtime meaning.
- Manual RTSC: Read The Source Code:
- Help Read the Source Code (RTSC) is an acronym often used when a software developer asks a question about undocumented code runtime abbreviation.