Explanation TRUESPACE: trueSpace is a 3D computer graphics and animation software developed by Caligari Corporation, originally created for the Amiga Computer, and later for the Windows platform.One of the most distinctive features of TrueSpace is its interface, using mainly 3D widgets for most common editing operations.
Other definitions in programming such as TrueSpace in Dictionary T.
- Manual TOS: Tape Operating Mechanizm:
- Help System (TOS) is was an IBM operating system for the System 360, used in the early days around 1965 to support the IBM 360 model 30 and similar platforms. TOS was a predecessor to IBM's Disk truespace.
- Manual Tag:
- Help programming, refers to a command inserted in a document that specifies how the document, or a portion of the document, should be formatted. Tags are used by all format specifications that store truespace.
- Manual TASM: Turbo Assembler:
- Help TASM), mainly PC-targeted assembler package, was Borland's offering in the x86 assembler programming tool market. The Turbo Assembler package came bundled with the linker Turbo Linker, and was truespace.
- Manual TrustedBSD:
- Help project provides a set of trusted operating system extensions to the FreeBSD operating system, targeting the Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation. The main focuses of the truespace.
- Manual TrueType:
- Help outline font standard originally developed by Apple Computer in the late 1980s as a competitor to Adobe's Type 1 fonts used in PostScript. The primary strength of TrueType was originally that it truespace.